What is your paci called?

BobbiSueEllen said:
I call mine a "binky" or a "bop", same as my grandkids all called their pacifiers. šŸ„°
"Bop" Thats kinda cute! šŸ˜„

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KrankyPants said:
"Bop" Thats kinda cute! šŸ˜„
You shoulda heard my grandkids, as babies, requesting one: "I wan' my bop!" šŸ¤­ šŸ„°

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
BobbiSueEllen said:
You shoulda heard my grandkids, as babies, requesting one: "I wan' my bop!" šŸ¤­ šŸ„°
I often wonder where kids learn to make up their cute words. ā˜ŗ

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
My Paci is my Binky and as for stuffies I have tons but my favorite is my pound puppy named Brownie.
123.jpg He needs a fuzzy bath. (I brush him with a fuzz removing brush.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
I'm from Germany and it's called "Schnuller" here. I mostly use the nickname "Schnulli", but there is also "Nuckel" (coming from the brand NUK, I guess) and its cuter version "Nucki".

• Love
I usually call mine dodi or binkie. Despite being from the UK I never think of it as my dummy because my dyslexic brain struggles with double mm's sometimes.

I call it my paci
When I get home from work Iā€™ll practice (violin) and Iā€™ll my paci in. Iā€™ll be thinking the whole way home I just need my paci

George

• Haha
I call mine doo dooos

The first person I opened up my little side to was a Daddy from the UK and he called it my dummy so that's what stuck. Others have called it paci but it'll always be dummy to me. :p

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Yes dummy for me

TETE

Not quite a paci but my sister and I called our bottles ā€œbop-bopsā€ (we had them until first grade, in case you didnā€™t know)

NUK, oder Schnuller.

Hardacttofollow said:
What name have you given to your paci?

Just out of childish curiosity
I donā€™t have one but if I did I would call it my boo-boo

Back