Hardacttofollow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I just use the term 'dummy' because I'm u.k. I absolutely love my dummies and sort of get withdrawal symptoms!! What about your teddy bear names? Mine is 'green monkey'
Where to start?.

I have a squid squishmallow that i named Adrian Agreste who i have a very strong attachment to and also helps with an odd shoulder pain that sometimes comes and stays for a while, a platypus named "platy", a shark/whale thing i call "bluey" because he is blue and a large orange Python that i have had for many many years that i for some unknown reason named "lighthouse". 😊

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Where to start?.

I have a squid squishmallow that i named Adrian Agreste who i have a very strong attachment to and also helps with an odd shoulder pain that sometimes comes and stays for a while, a platypus named "platy", a shark/whale thing i call "bluey" because he is blue and a large orange Python that i have had for many many years that i for some unknown reason named "lighthouse". 😊
Lovely!! I would like more teddy's but I'm living with my mum and she doesn't approve! But it's interesting that she knows I sleep and love green monkey!!

Hardacttofollow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Lovely!! I would like more teddy's but I'm living with my mum and she doesn't approve! But it's interesting that she knows I sleep and love green monkey!!
My biggest issue with getting more is where to put them since i don't have much room at the moment but I've had the majority of them since i was actually little and I've always taken great care of them which is probably why they have lasted so long😊

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For me, I refer to them as binkies, but since I speak french as my native language, I also call them with different terms in french, one particular one is from Quebec French and we refer them to as "suce" I know very strange but we translate this because babies suck on their binkies and the word for sucking in french is "suce", but I also use french terms for them such as "Titi, Tétine, Tutu, Tututte, Tototte"