what is your operating system?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I use windows vista, personally. I want to go back to xp, but i can't find a OEM disc.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
XP. It works, plays my games, connects to the net, so I'm happy.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I use XP and Vista. XP on my desktop and laptop, and Vista on the desktop I use at school.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Typical use XP, however I do use Ubuntu on my laptop and other ditros on various machine I own.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
WIN98 4Ever! I have XPPro on one system and WIN3.1 on another and everything inbetween on an active system but I use 98 on most including the one I use here.

Nam

PS Mandi; its good to see the "Very
Important Princess" Umbrella girl again!

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
lol, couple mistakes in the poll, but okay.

I use a lot of flavors of Linux, I have FreeBSD kicking around, OS X Leopard on my Mac, and XP Pro on my mainstream computer.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Mac OS X 10.5 on all our Macs, and I keep meaning to install Yellow Dog Linux on my PS3, but was too lazy to backup everything first :sweatdrop:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Various flavors of Linux. Sometimes I use Solaris, NetBSD, and FreeBSD.

I use WinXP at work, but that doesn't count because I am forced to use it :p.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Main: Windows Vista Ultimate 32 (and I love it)

VMware:

Ubuntu 8.04
Mac OS X (doesn't work, if anyone wants to tell me how to get around the 'b0' error, please PM me..)
Windows XP

Other OS's I have, but aren't installed:

Knoppix (Live OS only)
Ubuntu 6 (only have live disc)
openSUSE 10.1
Gentoo (unsure what version)

That's about all I can think of. Oh, and if you -really- want to know, my modem runs BusyBox Linux.

Also, I should point out that there is no such thing as "new mac". It's just Leopard.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Fiddling with OSx86, eh Spirit? See, the thing is, every little problem that creeps up with OSx86 is pretty much system independant. With VMWare, personally, if I were to get some issues like this with -any- operating system, I go from Workstation 6, 5, 4 to see if that helps my problem. If not, I go into my actual BIOS and look at anything that might put up a stop sign to VMWare

The best thing to do is get all the distros for OSx86, boot 'em up, go into System Profiler and see what distro works with your hardware best (this holds true for VMWare)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The home computer has XP but my laptop has vista. I am intending to change it some time soon. I hate vista.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey, where's Windows 3.1!?

I still have big floppy disks with the original Prince of Persia and I loved playing that and Tetris on my father's old 3.1.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, where's Windows 3.1!?

I still have big floppy disks with the original Prince of Persia and I loved playing that and Tetris on my father's old 3.1.
I think Betagame is to young to remember Windows 3.1. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.