What is your most embarresing moment while being an ABDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So far, what is your most embarresing moment of being an AB/DL or Little etc... so far? I don't have one yet but I have heard of them. What about you guys out there?

What about if someone ever found out you were an ABDL?

Last edited:
*Embarrassing

My most embarrassing moment was when I leaked on the couch while people who live in my house were home. Usually, it's embarrassing enough to me to just leak on the couch, but to do it, and then have to scramble for a towel while my roommate was coming downstairs...

I dropped my pacifier when ever I pulled out my wallet at school.

Pooping my diaper while driving with my mom in the car

Having one of Daddy's friends walk in while Daddy was giving me a spanking - and stay to watch.

My most embarrassing moment was when I was at a sleepover with a few friends & "well basically I wet right through my nappy whilst sitting down! "eek" my friends all noticed because when I got up there was a big wet patch on the floor & on the back of my footed pyjamas! "blush"

when i was 14 i shared my bedroom with my brother, we had gone to bed, and i had secretly stashed one of my sisters terry nappies, under my matress, when we went to bed i pulled it out and put it on.. i was dozing when my brother decided to be a tit, and yank the covers off. he saw the nappy and next thing mam and dad were in the room.. calling me discusting.

embarrasing or what

Had to explain to my dad why I had a load of diapers and other stuff in my room

CookieMonstah said:
Had to explain to my dad why I had a load of diapers and other stuff in my room

Eek awkward!!

A few weeks ago when I woke up with my dummy in my mouth and my mum was in my room :/

LittleMattyMoo said:
A few weeks ago when I woke up with my dummy in my mouth and my mum was in my room :/

Omg what did she say?

zackiepooh1992 said:
Omg what did she say?

Fortunately nothing. I think she saw that I was embarrassed enough that she didn't say anything

LittleMattyMoo said:
Fortunately nothing. I think she saw that I was embarrassed enough that she didn't say anything

Sorry! but that is so adorable!

Nothing, thank god..

Yeah as soon as I realised I just stuck my head under my covers :/

Yolandi said:
Eek awkward!!

Too right, worst thing in the world, hard telling my mum, but my dad I NEVER wanted him to find out because I knew he'd eventually want none of it, so within weeks he forced me to throw everything away or get out the house

My mother apparently walked in on me while I was asleep with a pacifier. She now refers to it as "my habit of putting things in my mouth while I sleep" [emoji23]

Wow. :) I've relayed my worst before. Involved changing into a diaper in a locker room. Not a bright move on my part but I was young and stupid. I bet the guy who walked in on me was more embarrassed than me!

I've never actually been caught indulging in baby play before, but when I was with my ex, I twice made the mistake of wetting my underpants before I had a shower, rinsing them out, but then forgetting to take my wet undies out of the bathroom.

She found them both times and asked me about why I had wet briefs in the bathroom. Both times I told her that I had noticed that I had skid marks in them when I took them off, so I rinsed them out but forgot to put them in the laundry.

She was actually pleased that I was thoughtful enough to do that! A touch embarrassing, but everyone gets stains in their knickers occasionally, and it was certainly less embarrassing than saying "Oh, I just felt like wetting myself this morning!"

Mine's a 'heavy' one...Back in 2010 - when I 17 - A Level Prep' was a genuine life-pressure...at the same time I was occaisionly wearing nappies into school, not very often and they were always well concealed by my clothing, at first I was the only one 'in the know'! However - just to see if I could get away with it - I went one time to the school nurse, innocently started off what looked like an innocent conversation...then I pretended to have an emotional breakdown and nappy-messed in-front of her! She was understandably slightly shocked - I explained in fake-desperation that secret intended-to-be-temporary (!!) regressionial behaviour was the only thing getting me through my prep'...I also asked for her to help with my clean-up...unfortunately she was not young (don't be rude! Let me finish) and she said "I've been at this school quite a while, two years before you started another young man tried this out with me - he was very heavily into...I believe it's called Infantilism (her exact words, scouts honer)" And she gave me the kind of look that said 'drop the front mister - it ain't working'!

I crumbled right there and then and admitted I was exactly the same. In the end she waited in her ajacant office while I cleaned myself up, she did provide the wipes but nothing else related to continence...oh there where adult nappies in there and available but she wasn't going to let me have one - said I needed to learn a lesson and believe me after spending the second half of the school day secretly commando in my trousers I did not do it again until one year after a new nurse replaced her. Concerning the 1st time a verbal-report was made to the head so it was only two adults who knew in the school at the end of the whole issue. The second time I tried it I pulled the move on the in-school-therapist (who amazingly hadn't been pre-warned) (also, if you're wondering I smuggled a second nappy from home in for me - i had no intention of going underwear-free again!) but that generated a major threat of exclusion and after that I never did it again.

Please understand that - for a while now - I have in no way shape or form been so desperate or manipulative! The absolute end result is this - these incidents happened before I was 18, the moment I was the whole possibily of going to ABDL Nurseries came along...and I've not returned to the shocking lifestyle mentioned within since! bringmesunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back