What is your mbti personality type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

begard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I've never taken this before. I'm more than a bit surprised at how well it described me.. I'm pretty cynical with these things, but then if you read the personality profile it tells you that.

INTJ

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I scored an INFP too!

I'm surprised as well as how much of it describes me.

INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved or even shy.
People with the INFP personality type have a clear sense of honor, which inspires and motivates them.
INFPs seek harmony in their lives and the surrounding environment
INFPs can easily speak in metaphors and parables, (...) It is also likely that an INFP will enjoy hypothetical or philosophical discussions more than any other type.
INFPs may also often retreat into their “hermit” state (this personality type can easily switch between the two states), withdrawing from the world and getting lost in their deep thoughts
In INFP eyes, even the most revolting person will have something worthy of respect or, at the very least, sympathy.

All of the above are dead on.

Edit: Btw I just noticed that until now everyone in this thread has scored introverted as the higher trait.

daLira

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
INFJ... this time. ;-)

Usually I score a bit different, depending on my mood, since I'm very close to thinking vs feeling and Judging vs Prospecting (though I never had INTJ as an result somehow, so far)
But it... fits. Especially that people usually assume I'm somewhat extrovert happens a lot.

And since I'm a business student, this is quite interesting: "The significant minority of INFJs who do pursue studies and careers in scientific areas tend to be as successful as their T counterparts, as it is "iNtuition" — the dominant function for the INFJ type — which governs the ability to understand abstract theory and implement it creatively."

L

littlelodgewrecker

it's interesting to look at this in relationship to the individuals posting history on ADISC..... Hummmm....

i almost forgot;
-infp-

Last edited by a moderator:

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm a INFP, and have bene one for a long time. All the research I've done throughout the years has made me confident that's a great way to describe myself.

Surprises me how many INFP's are here, especially when it's considered the rarest type.. I'm pretty sure.

Nadia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am an ISFP. It's funny how no one who has posted is one.

M

Marka

www.16personalities.com said:
ENFP personality

Forming around 7% of the population...

Extraverted (E)
Intuitive (N)
Feeling (F)
Prospecting (P)

I think last one I did resulted in INFP

but...
Wiki said:
Extraversion and introversion are typically viewed as a single continuum. Thus, to be high on one it is necessary to be low on the other. Carl Jung and the authors of the Myers–Briggs provide a different perspective and suggest that everyone has both an extraverted side and an introverted side, with one being more dominant than the other. Rather than focusing on interpersonal behavior, however, Jung defined introversion as an "attitude-type characterised by orientation in life through subjective psychic contents" (focus on one's inner psychic activity); and extraversion as "an attitude type characterised by concentration of interest on the external object", (the outside world).[3]

In any case, people fluctuate in their behavior all the time, and even extreme introverts and extraverts do not always act according to their type.

:dunno:

It's fun to think about...
-Marka

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
INFJ... this time. ;-)

Usually I score a bit different, depending on my mood, since I'm very close to thinking vs feeling and Judging vs Prospecting (though I never had INTJ as an result somehow, so far)
But it... fits. Especially that people usually assume I'm somewhat extrovert happens a lot.

And since I'm a business student, this is quite interesting: "The significant minority of INFJs who do pursue studies and careers in scientific areas tend to be as successful as their T counterparts, as it is "iNtuition" — the dominant function for the INFJ type — which governs the ability to understand abstract theory and implement it creatively."

I am also INFJ however I think mines changed from the last time I took it. One thing I don't agree with is that it says we are good writers. I'm a terrible writer, but I do like being a alone to clear my thoughts.

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got ESTP... I took the short version though. But I never really considered myself an extrovert until I went to college, haha!

This is fun!

EDIT: This snippet from the description perfectly describes me, haha!

ESTPs enjoy drama, passion and physical pleasures. However, people with this personality type should be aware that their passion may manifest itself in many different ways, with some of them being quite risky or unhealthy – for instance, many gamblers are ESTPs. ESTP personality traits may also push them towards inadvertently hurting other people – as ESTPs are very direct and rely on facts and logic (T trait) rather than emotions (F trait), their words can easily hurt more sensitive personality types.

Last edited:

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I got INFJ. It seems to definitely be me for the most part.

S

Starrunner

INFJ.
Right up there with Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King,.... and Mel Gibson? How'd he get in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.