What is your least favorite feature in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Plus, I wholeheartedly agree with whoever pointed out that the "Medium" text is redundant. If I purchase mediums, and its written all over the pack, why do I need it on my diaper too? But to be fair, baby diapers list the size on the garment. Maybe the point is to match that. Adults should really know better.
I don't think that the writing is intended for the end user, I think it's intended to aid caregivers who might be changing, say, a thousand patients in a hospital so they can replace a medium X-Plus with a medium X-Plus, for example. I agree, though, that it's lame.

The feature I hate the most is this cloth-backed bullshit, as well as just general quality issues in adult diapers. I get the impression that the population of adult diaper users who are actually active and would like a higher quality product are in the minority :(

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
The ugly print/text usually printed on the diaper

Wetness Indicators -- I can tell when i've wet myself. Even if I couldn't, it wouldn't be hard to just goto the bathroom and touch my crotch.

The way the diaper will clump together, though I have not encountered this with the medium sized bambinos

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABSOLUTE worst thing is a "cloth-like" backing. A diaper has to be plastic and the noisier the better. I am glad Attends still offers the original six tape w/ waistband that still has a plastic cover.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I hate cloth back diapers since I can't slide pants over them as easy, tapes that snap loose like a gunshot, the indicator I do like since it lets me know just how much I've wet.

Leg leaks that leave the two tell tale spots on your butt. Also really stiff diapers like the Abena's I hate. Molicares work much better as far as disposable for me. Diapers that don't fit like a glove I dislike. Last but not least.....diapers in the summer or in a hot vehcile.

Status
Not open for further replies.