What is your ideal weekend away?

Diapersdownunder

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is your ideal weekend away? I want to plan a little weekend away for my self. I'm thinking an Air Bnb on the water so I can go fishing. Post you ideas below! 😁

Reactions: NivekDLF and fleckothefennec

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Home ALONE with a couple pack of diapers, some bourbon, a few gummies. Hopefully in the summer after the pool is open.

Reactions: Diapersdownunder

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
In the mountains at a ski resort.

RM53061

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
In the mountains in the winter by a warm fire place

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Spending a romance weekend with my partner and doing same activity that we both enjoy together .

Reactions: Diapersdownunder and littleph0enix

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Dealing with lifes pains on Saturday morning then 1 of 2 things, 1) playing long online games with mates and eating takeaways or 2) going out with mates to do some catching up (might be in town/ at the pub or at a food and craft fair/market and even at a comic con/ military show) and eating out.
Sunday sleep in a bit relax and get set for work the next day, maybe a mid day nap in the mix maybe going for round 2 playing online with mates. (Sometimes I do a bit of Sunday overtime in the morning from 6:30 to 14:00 max)

Might not be the dream life but if I'm not worrying about stuff and I'm having fun then I cant be more happy really, I am planning on doing more clubs/ hobbies to try or do often next year just to make more ways to enjoy life......

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Non-ABDL? New York, theatre tickets, Rangers game, bagels, book shopping.

ABDL? Cottage with diapered buds and spending the whole time wet.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8 and Diapersdownunder

NW47guy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A week in the mountains camping in a cozy cabin, there is an old fire place for indoor fires, there's also an outdoor fire pit for times out in nature with an open fire. There is water near by, it's very secluded and there are some trails to go hiking on in a few different directions.
I have all of my comfy cozy padding with pull up waterproof covers. I can wear what I like, either covered up or not. I enjoy the great outdoors being me, being comfy and being in the forests.

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like to spend special weekends in a large city; walk, browse, discover the city, its beauty, parks, museums, theatre, restaurants, ect.

Stay in a great hotel, nice room, and surprise my wife with my favorite underwear; nice thick diaper😜🥰🥂

Reactions: Diapersdownunder and KindaOlde

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Best weekend/week is yet to come. Im going with my DL friend to an AirBnB for a week, I will be padded the entire time except for when I go in the hot tub. As long as I'm with my BFF I always have a great time :)

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For me it would be a rainy weekend in Seattle, hiking and enjoying mossy trees, while sipping black coffee. I would be padded as well naturally.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
RL: A nice hotel by the UK coast with my GF. Warm night strolls on the beach hand in hand with just the sound of the waves breaking the silence.

FL: Kidnapped by 2 (or more) sexy females and made to be their ‘baby’ all weekend.
Forced into nappies and made to use them, they’d gently verbally tease me all the time and deal with any ‘adult’ reactions during the changes.

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Taking off in my sailboat to explore some remote inlets and bays, find a nice Anchorage and do some scuba diving and spearfishing. This time of year the ocean has amazing clarity and it's actually warmer than the outside temperature 😁