What is your first reason to join ADISC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrome

One (two) of the main reasons I joined ADISC was to socialize, and participate in discussions. I've been members of other ABDL communities like DiaperSpace and ImABDL in the past. As it happened, I came across ADISC by pure chance one evening, did a quick staking out, and decided to become a member. I try to be active on here, and I've met some interesting (in a good way) people so far.

JoanneChan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I came the long way around I guess so I'll write obligatory rambling post them! :educate:
Originally I was netless left pretty much to work out what combination of long term trans with a inner girl past who liked to stay a little girl was, if others existed even and it was dark scary place before "Start it up" blasted on the tv ads and the double combination of The Internet and Windows IE5 arrived into my life. That was fine but I had this problem, namely what search term described what I wanted to know about apart from the "Official" stuff I was being paid to have internet access for and hit the brickwall of pron sites, gazed upon some sites aimed at sissies and briefly joined one but even that had the problem of inappropriate stuff popping up in ads and that so I stayed at a UK trans site and had a few little girl type posts most of the time. It was nice to let the girl out online!
Then in flash of inspiration I found an all female role site which was pron free and very little girl like which I was which helped me no end to understand the kind of adult little girl I am and still am happy being a member of. Being there made me the happiest I've felt.
I still missed though talking to boy littles of different sorts, enjoyed talking with babyfurs and while doing some research for my blog, found a place called Adisc that sounded to be a great place to do this. It was was very nice there wasn't any nasty pron or sexually explicit stuff going on as my little doesn't get off on that stuff at all. It looked like a community I could add something to so I signed up with my regular lg username cos I'm an internet brand these days.
Only the people here can say if I've really met your community expectations.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
My wife knew about my DL and fantasies about havingto a baby's body while we were dating and was accepting. But I felt it was interfering with our sex life so finally I looked it up online, found understanding.infantilism.org. I was shocked at how well it described me! I found a link to this community and joined almost right away.

B

Bashyboi

I came to ADISC because I want to meet more people with the same interests, talk and learn about new products, sharing experiences as well.
Maybe even a way to tell my parents... :sad:

C

courier7

i joined this sights because i felt lonely after my cousin lost interest in diapers. and i bring her up to much sorry

Ebonybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Honestly, I joined this site because I was merely looking for a story and the web search brought me here. I looked at some of the forums one day and figured I could ether try and make friends or at least fit in and maybe feel like I belong.

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I found it to be a safe outlet for the feelings I had pent up inside. It is well-moderated and allows for a wide range of topics to be discussed, included many non-ABDL issues. Plus, the members seem genuinely interested in more than just 'fap'...at least the ones who care enough to stick around. ^^

Honestly, it was the first ABDL support site I came across. I didn't even know DD or RUP existed until months after I signed up here. Believe me, I do not at all regret my choice. Perhaps I'm just lucky. :D

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I joined because I was looking for an active forum for incontinence that didn't comprise almost entirely of teenagers asking if they had a UTI. ADISC appears to be the only such forum on the whole internet.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was the first place I found that I could be honest about anything.

Traxxas8

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I came acrossed this sight one night when i googled depends night time incotenice cuz im a night time bed wetter and i was sooo stoked to see im not the only 22 year old bed wetter and relized theres more people like me out there iv had to wear diapers on and off thru my time growing up latley its been worse i like knowing i can go to sleep wearing a diaper and if i do wet im protected iv been with my girlfriend for 5 years now we have a one year old daughter my girlfriend was very supportive toward my betwetting she even puts my diaper on everynight before bed i love knowing my closest friend/girlfriend can be so supportive :)

D

Deleted member 24252

I came here because the previous AB/DL site I frequented, Diaperedanime, had spontaneously disappeared off the planet. ;_;

7YearsDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The first reason I joined was because I had recently been told about adult babies by a friend who knows of my interests (I had no idea prior that it was an actual thing already named), and I looked up the term online in the hopes of finding a forum to talk people about it on. Since this isn't sexual for me, I thought this particular site looked perfect since it was a 13+ community, versus an 18+ one.

BobaFoxx2142

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The first time i found ADISC was through a Google search. The forums looked full of wise knowledge and friendly members so i figured that i would join. And i like the fact that it is a 13+ vs an 18+ since being a DL is more of a hobby for me. And would i do it again yes i would :)

Symmetry7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I had frequented this site to check out reviews and articles and such. As i continued to visit i realized that the community was pretty cool. So it started as random research and just browsing, and now i come here for the friendship and good conversations.

katylynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
i joined to find myself and learn from others with the same feelings i have twards felling like a ab/ lg /sissyand learn why i feel the way i do about these things.asdic appeares to be a safe place to discover myself and learn more about who i truly am.there is a lot of support hereand friend just like you that will help you find your self.thanks to all my friends here i can better understand my self. :grouphug: :smile:

Role
  1. Other
Facebook, the reason I joined was Facebook, they have blocked my account well they requested a code from my mobile/cell phone what never sent, I have paid money in to that account I always had a up to day mobile/cell phone number at hand for them and for some reason it no longer works for them, this is just a joke, when emailing them they tell me that it was because they felt I was a multi user or not me, I agreed my connection does have more then one connection to facebook as there is Me, Ann my lovely partner, and 3 more house m8's then there is our guest that come over that there phones connect to the wifi and also connects to facebook, They no wont reply to my emails and been a pain in the bum like always.

I felt it was time I moved away from facebook to a more dedicated Age Regression site, DS as been a up and down site for many years and Diaper Book well is out of date so I found this place and felt like YES here we go people that will just be people :)

If I went off on a rant there I am sorry, I guess facebook upset me a little lol

Nicky Omutsu

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I initially joined to find where I could purchase nappies in Greece thinking I probably wouldn't come back after, so glad to find the people here were mainly extremely kind and inviting.

Ninikins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Word for word: "Oh,a nice community where I can learn more about AB/DLs and further accept myself and my boyfriend."

Chance

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
*Shrug* someone mentioned it on FTT so I thought I'd come and check it out.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Well, I also am one of those members who joined adisc because the old site went down, but I get the feeling that's not exactly what the topic creator was getting at. I had initially joined this site way back when because I was rather curious of this whole community, and this place seemed like a rather nice place with interesting discussion. I at the time also really wanted to get a foot hold of what the community was about since it was something so new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.