What is your favourite thing about diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I just love the feeling of wearing a diaper and feeling of it between my legs and being able to go to bathroom where ever I am be at home or at a restaurant and the bathrooms in restaurants are cold,dirty places so why go to restroom in restaurant when you have a diaper on you can go right where you are and the feeling of peeing a diaper so wonderful of a feeling warm pee in a diaper awww so relaxing!!!;)

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine is not having to get up at night to go.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
when i get really upset, and i put a diaper on, for some reason it takes a lot of stress away. that might sound cheesy but nothing yet has been able to calm me down as much or as quickly as diapers do

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
when i get really upset, and i put a diaper on, for some reason it takes a lot of stress away. that might sound cheesy but nothing yet has been able to calm me down as much or as quickly as diapers do
I agree with you I would put on a diaper when I was stressed out from work and When I would pee in the diaper when I got home from work and the stress would melt away right away and I would feel calm.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the security of knowing it there if i need it and i love to wet them and see how much they can hold :)

RH1979

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I like the security my diaper gives. If I'm on a long phone call at work or in a meeting where I can't leave, my diaper is there to catch whatever happens. And then the warm feeling of pee safely captured!

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
The fact that I don't end up with wet pants or runny underwear when I wet or mess. On a more non-incontinence-related note, it's like wearing and walking around in pillows which is pretty comfortable, :)

Cobra3164

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There is almost no better thing than a diaper to make me feel better when I am sad, just like mummy it cuddles me comforts me and reminds me not to worry when I have an accident.

Simon

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

You are definitely not alone! Nothing like a diaper to make me feel much better when I am really sad, stressed, or whatever.

SuperTed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You are definitely not alone! Nothing like a diaper to make me feel much better when I am really sad, stressed, or whatever.

Same here. If I am super stressed about something, my wife will suggest I get diapered. Then it's as if my troubles melt away!

footballguy1292

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Same! When I am stressed. For some reason when I put one on my troubles just kind of melt away

Nadia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It has taken me a long time to figure out just what I liked about diapers, and I have come to the conclusion that the feeling by my lower region, is very euphoric and the way they make me feel when I wear them and how they make me feel anticipating when I get to wear them is awesome.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I like the feeling of diapers too and great for my overnight protection. Diapers makes me feel young again too. :)

Fiammaverde

If it costs your peace, then it’s too expensive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In my mind games, they slowly annihilate the ego of the wearer, by taking away his/hers option to use the toilet. I enjoy the fact that sooner or later the wearer will NEED to use them, so making him/her dependant on their ability to perform properly.
I also love how diapers are generally hidden to those who do not suspect them but evident to those who have power over the wearer. Not only they are evident to the caretaker, but can clearly show from outside if and how much the wearer has made useage of them - the greater the usage, the harder it gets to conceal them.

So, I love how powerless I feel when wearing them, or the power they give me when I'm the caretaker.

Locutus2k

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
They're comfy, they're crinkly, and they let me feel secure. Its also nice to wake up to a dry bed.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i like the feel of safe and comfy they makes me feel very little.i like the smeel some better then others i love the crinkley sound and i love the fact that i dont have to get out of my bed at night makes a much better sleep for me

skalboi90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For me it has to be not having to get out of bed to have a tiddle. I need to visit the whatsit every few hours at night and if I didn't have a gigantic Tena Slip Maxi I'd end up knackered the next day from a lack of sleep. I can just tiddle and then go back to dreamland without having to traipse up and down the hall every so often.

ETA: some of the more cynical amongst you might say that it's down to being lazy ;)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The crinkle, the safe feeling and when I get stressed, I think to myself that "wow, I'm actually in a diaper" and the stress goes away for while!

Status
Not open for further replies.