• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What is your favourite sport?

What is your favourite sport?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
I love sport and my obvious favourite is football. Other than that, I enjoy playing squash, tennis, badminton, basketball and snooker. I enjoy watching all of those and I also enjoy watching hurling, rugby union and boxing.

I love football because of how competitive it is and in my opinion, it's the most passionate sport in the world. Football is a universal language that unites so many.

With snooker, I love the amount of skill and concentration needed to play it. It's incredibly difficult and I'll admit that I'm not very good at it.

I'm best at squash when it comes to racquet sports and I'm ok at tennis. Have only recently taken up badminton.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Badminton and Tennis are the only sports I have any remote skill in.

S

secretdl26

Horseback Riding.

Don't think it's not a sport for a second.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Only sport I have ever had any real skill in was archery. Other than that I don't really like sports. I'm too uncoordinated for most of them.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just about anything that involves people competing in a motorized vehicle. I love racing; be it in cars, motorcycles, boats, aircraft, etc.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Water polo for the win!
I love it. I played for two years in high school, and I try to play with the rec team at my college.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Badminton for me!:) I love to play that until I nearly drop from exhaustion.

~Pramrider

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I voted for the best sport there is, Hockey. Nowhere else can you find such speed and grace mixed in with a physical side. There's nothing like being on the ice, feeling the cold air on your face as you skate with the puck.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Skiing and snowboarding. (I do both)
Biking. (I'm a fricken hardcore mountain biker, but I haven't gone in a few months.... I destroyed my bike, and now it's in pieces.... Long story short, I'm aggressive...)
Other. (I like to play tag... =])

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My favorite sport to watch is football, but my favorite sport to play is baseball. A few years ago I played men's league softball. One of the teams we played against had the coaching staff from the Lynchburg Hillcats, aka The Pittsburg Pirates. Most of these guys played major league at one time or another. What a thrill as I played 2nd base. They shelled us of course, but it's all about being in the game.

I also like riding my bike. In fact I went out today. On our trail you ride through this amazing tunnel carved out of rock. It used to be an old steam engine train line. I haven't been through that tunnel when there hasn't been water dripping down on you. It's so cool!

Role
Diaper Lover
Wowww U people r craaaaaaaaa-z.

I don't think horseback riding, fencing, archery are even close to sports.

(this is just off the first page)

They are more of games to me.

IMO to be a real sport, most people of the world should have the opportunity to participate in it. (soccer)

Sports that require very special and expensive equipment that only the rich can afford (...........horses) should not be called sports.

Plus, this makes the games faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar less competitive.

I mean, the best football player is the best player out of (probably) billions of other football players (soccer)

While as how many people get to sit on a horse in their life?
Then how many make it competitive? Not enough competition for it to be respected.

I hope you guys get what i'm trying to explain.

And yeah, those things listed above should be games or physical activities, not sports.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wowww U people r craaaaaaaaa-z.

I don't think horseback riding, fencing, archery are even close to sports.

[...]

I hope you guys get what i'm trying to explain.

And yeah, those things listed above should be games or physical activities, not sports.
No, those things definitely are sports. You can compete in fencing, horseback riding, and archery. You have to be skilled to do those things. Just because it's not a team sport doesn't mean it is not a sport.

IMO to be a real sport, most people of the world should have the opportunity to participate in it. (soccer)

Sports that require very special and expensive equipment that only the rich can afford (...........horses) should not be called sports.

Plus, this makes the games faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar less competitive.

While as how many people get to sit on a horse in their life?
Then how many make it competitive? Not enough competition for it to be respected.
You don't have to be rich to go horseback riding, btw. There is plenty of competition in horseback riding.

Just because you've never sat on a horse doesn't mean the sport is any less of a sport.

Last edited:

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
I voted for the best sport there is, Hockey. Nowhere else can you find such speed and grace mixed in with a physical side. There's nothing like being on the ice, feeling the cold air on your face as you skate with the puck.
You could argue that soccer and rugby have those qualities. Rugby is more physical and has slightly less grace but also has speed. Soccer is slightly less physical but has more grace and also has a lot of speed.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You've never seen team fencing? Now that is less of a sport and more of a game. xD A fun game though. Yeah. I had a class on it in the spring semester as well. Probably going to do more this fall and spring.

Oh gosh team fencing.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You've never seen team fencing? Now that is less of a sport and more of a game. xD A fun game though. Yeah. I had a class on it in the spring semester as well. Probably going to do more this fall and spring.

Oh gosh team fencing.
We did team fencing! It was hilarious. And yeah, it is more of a game, haha. I'm taking the class again this fall, I'm really excited.

The way we played was we lined up on opposite sides of the gym and then went at it, really. How did you do it?

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I love sport and my obvious favourite is football. Other than that, I enjoy playing squash, tennis, badminton, basketball and snooker. I enjoy watching all of those and I also enjoy watching hurling, rugby union and boxing.

I love football because of how competitive it is and in my opinion, it's the most passionate sport in the world. Football is a universal language that unites so many.

With snooker, I love the amount of skill and concentration needed to play it. It's incredibly difficult and I'll admit that I'm not very good at it.

I'm best at squash when it comes to racquet sports and I'm ok at tennis. Have only recently taken up badminton.

My favorite sport is baseball. Next is basketball and football (American). I do watch a lot of other sports on TV though. I play baseball and basketball but not football.

Educate me, Fuctifano...What is "snooker"? I never heard of that sport before.

Status
Not open for further replies.