What is your favourite kind of Movie and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
For me it has to be the action adrenaline kind of movies like Xxx-State of the Union, Ghost Rider, The Fast and Furious movies, ect.

What do you guys like to watch?

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Personally, I really like thinker movies, which can be anything. The kind of movies that you can either leave the theater talking non-stop, or stay in utter silence.

Good Will Hunting, The Matrix Trilogy, V for Vendetta, Dead Poet's Society, etc.

Role
Private
My favourites would probably have to be the type where you can sit back and just watch it, but you get a total mind**** later when you think about it. So stuff like Lost Highway or The Prestige.

And I'm a big fan of sci-fi and/or dystopia movies. Particular one's that involve deadly aliens or a big brother state. Good stuff.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I likes trippy movies... Stuff like Fight Club, Donnie Darko, Vanilla Sky, or Butterfly Effect...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
brainless action movies. Well some thinking can be nice sometime but when tired brainless is nicer.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well this is easy...I like pretty much everything except Horror and I even watch those sometimes...as is obvious from the dvds (and few (very few) vcr tapes in my possession....

Everything from "Gone with the Wind" to "Toy Story"...Wes Craven's "Chiller" to Spielberg's "Schindler's List"..."The Green Mile" to "Daddy Day Care"

Hmmm...weird...I have a lot of movies...and I do like 'action/adventure'...but I don't think I have any in my collection...how weird is that?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As long as it's not mindless comedy, I like pretty much any movie. I like my movie-going experience to be a fulfilling and moving experience. For as much as I truly love to laugh, I find it hard to laugh straight for two hours at a movie -- I end up getting physically tired! So I forego comedies!

I prefer heavy modern-era dramas (Crash, Joy Luck Club, Sleepers), and movies with social commentaries in them. I love historical films, whether fictional or not. I love old war movies and westerns. I especially love old kung fu movies. You know.. the really bad ones.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
As long as it's not mindless comedy
You mean crap like those "Kill Bill" movies? ZOMG! Those were the most mindlessly STUPID films it was ever my misfortune to sit through (although I slept through most of both of them...they weren't funny enough to keep me awake)!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
OOO interesting... I'm not sure what my favourite type is!

I love horror films, because I like feeling scared. It's such a rush to be actually scared of something you're seeing, when you're both horrified and intrigued by something.

Comedies are funny (well yeah), but it has to be good comedy. Airplane! is probably my favourite comedy.

Hmmm... favourite genre is probably... films that have lots of styles all together. Films that are scary at times, funny at others, and interesting!
I love Pulp Fiction, its clever (different stories overlapping), funny "Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?", scary (well not SCARY scary).
What the genre where people point guns at each and shout?

Blood's always good to see too.
You mean crap like those "Kill Bill" movies?
Please be joking! :(

I love Tarantino films!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awww, Ayanna! :D I'm with Charlie in this one. I really love Tarantino's work -- a lot of it has roots in older film-styles, so I think that's why I like it! For as cheesy as the Kill Bill series was, I thought they were great movies!

Please don't hit me! *Grins*

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Fast-paced action movies. Or, even better, REALLY fast-paced, suspense psychological thrillers like Monster ;P

I consider this as a movie since an ENGLISH company got the rights to make one... I already know that 2009 will be the best year EVER ;)

Role
Diaper Lover
I enjoy most of the 90's movies. They were just so much better than today's. But speaking of today's movies, here's mine:

Pirates of the Carribean, Curse of the Black Pearl
Finding Nemo
Sweeney Todd; Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Rent

P.s. Disney movies rock

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
anything made by quientian tarantino is what I will watch ^^

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
You mean crap like those "Kill Bill" movies? ZOMG! Those were the most mindlessly STUPID films it was ever my misfortune to sit through (although I slept through most of both of them...they weren't funny enough to keep me awake)!
They weren't meant to be funny. >.>

I love Tarantino films!
Same here.

I like basically anything as long as it isn't so stupid it brings down your IQ(Meet the Spartans, for example) and romance movies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
hmmm my favorite kind of movies are the entertaining ones.:p But seriously i like horrors and comedys such as darkness fall and how high(all time faverite movie),

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I like horror because they are exciting and have a lasting effect on you. :0
I liked 28 Days Later but 28 Weeks Later wasn't as good, or long.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like horror because they are exciting and have a lasting effect on you. :0
I liked 28 Days Later but 28 Weeks Later wasn't as good, or long.
ditto ^.^
but i've not seen 28 days (or weeks) later...
And i'm forever buying horror movies! Favourite at the moment is Severance. Because it's got some thoughtful humour in it, as well as lots of "scare dash s***less" moments :D

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmmm, my favourite comedie has to be Plane, Train, and Automobile

And Charlie, I think that genre of where people point guns and shout at each other is either Action or Suspense

Status
Not open for further replies.