What is your favorite video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub121

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What is your current favorite video game?

For right now, mine is "Nintendo Land" for the Wii-U.

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
My all time favorite would have to be Fallout New Vegas.

Ive put 250+ hours into it and I still haven't done everything.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
My all time favorite would have to be Fallout New Vegas.

Ive put 250+ hours into it and I still haven't done everything.
I'm in agreement here though my steam says I'm pushing 1500 hours now

My second is fallout 3 which I have about 3000 hours give or take a few steam stopped counting at 2400 hours since FOSE bypasses steam

Third is once again fallout 1 have massive hours on it.

Fallout 2 and tactics I have but have not played yet I bought 1, 2, and tactics together for $9 during steam summer sale

After that I'm into the elderscrolls games

Then gta San Andreas

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for the SNES, SQUARE mixing Mario with Final Fantasy was pure delight. Current game is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U, Im so glad I discovered that series.

UnknownIdentity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Kingdom Hearts, then the second one, then GTA San Andreas, then it would probably be either Fallout 3 (prefered it to NV) or TES Oblivion

KickAss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Of all time, Super Mario 64. It was the first video game that I ever owned, and no other game has made me feel the nostalgia that game has. It's the only game I've 100%'d twice.

Edit: oops, currently. I've been playing Mario Kart 8 a lot. I would say it's the best MK since 64 (Hmm, I'm a little biased towards that system :smile1:).

Kevin2341

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love sandboxes and simulators. Been playing a lot of Kerbal Space Program lately, lots of Space Engineers. I also enjoy an occasional round of Dota 2

Bear85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Deadspace 2. Pee your pants kinda terror when played at night in the dark. Awesome.<3

Keelhaul

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't really say, it's dependant on which gen im thinking of. PS1 Abe's oddysee. PS2 I really cant decide between Kingdom hearts 2 or primal. PS3 red dead redemption, and at the moment for ps4 new n tasty.

KinkyOnWheels

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'd have to say Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is my favorite game of all time with The World Ends With You as a close second.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
of all time : Deus Ex.

current : well, in term of hours of gaming, league of legend. In terms of how much I loved it.. probably Child of light, Faster than light or The Walking dead series.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Fallout 3 by far, I could never get into New Vegas quite as deeply

as terms of story Yes Fallout 3 was a Bethesda Game so naturally they have flipping amazing Story Arc, high quality and immersive map, one major Charecter with those Feely kind of Feels. and Liam Neeson as "Dad" (James) that was the kicker that threw the game over the top for me my first playthrough EVER i blew up megaton and killed anyone i came across as well as played into tranquillity lane to the fullest coming out with Max rep Negitive karma, but when i got to Project Purity and my decisions Caught up to me Via James i bout had an emotional breakdown, i literally started crying. fallout 3 for some reason is a Very Emotional game for me and liam Neeson's Voice puts it over the top for me. Possibly i strive so had to please and hang onto James is because of my failed relationship with my non existant father but oh well.

New Vegas in terms of the entire series as a whole is the better of the two games in logic. it holds truer to the Feel of Fallout 1 and 2 done by interplay and the story is the same arc, cut and dry here is your objective now finish it then at the turning point hey decide who you want to follow and see it through to the end. the Faction Armor was returned to the Originals Enclave Remnant Armor is the actual Fallout 1 and 2 enclave armor only watered down to be just a small shadow of its true potential and BOS always had the Iconic T51-B. FO3's T45-D was a huge curve ball to the loyal followers of the fallout franchise. and the Cannon and Lore of FO3 in general was too twisted and contorted to the point it was not an acuall fallout game anymore.

But with all its quirks Fallout 3 is By far my favorite of the franchise.

But back to the OP's question

As much as i love Fallout 3 my ALL Time Favorite still goes to GTA SA. i feel i can relate to that game, i grew up in LA in the 90's and Compton to be more specific. i was involved in the Crips for a time it was how life went there there was no middle it was either US or them so you had to choose and hope you didn't get shot. that is why my mother made the choice to just one day pack up her truck and we drove Ran out of money in Paducah KY so she decided to stay by far a change for the better. i hated my childhood there lots of emotional trauma still come back from those years.

but even still GTA SA has that sort of Nostalgic feel to it and all from the saftey of my livingroom in a small quiet town.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Last of Us. In the words of Charlie Brooker, it is the HBO box-set of gaming. The story is great, voice acting great, visuals fantastic.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Of all time? Would have to be Paper Mario.

Even though I have enjoyed playing some games of recent years, Paper Mario remains my favourite. The fun style, the music, the gameplay. True, it may not have a story as emotionally-wrenching as The Last of Us or a grand style like Bioshock, but I still enjoy playing it and think that, as a game, it still holds up pretty well.

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
of all time : Deus Ex.
easy choice. :)

From recent titles I'm not so sure. I have a clear favourite regarding playtime, but leaving out team multiplayer games I hit a whole armada of "indie" games that have a lot going for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.