what is your favorite part about wearing diaper ?

Skylinenumber1

Diaper Swag
Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
what is your favorite part about wearing diaper you like the most?🌠

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I like not having pee or poop running down my legs when I have accidents all the time due to my bladder and bowel incontinence. It is much less embarrassing to wear a diaper and keep all of my accidents contained.

Skylinenumber1

Diaper Swag
Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
My favorite parts is when diaper half full front to back... cause me to waddle a bit

Last edited:

Zyzygy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For me it's comfort and convenience. It's relaxing to wear them, they are a stress relief mechanism for me, and they are very comfy, like sitting on a cloud. I'm not a fan of messing, but it's nice to not have to get up and pee when I'm trying to focus on/ do something.

DLsecretlittle

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm not a bed wetter, but have always had fears of wetting if I don't go pee every time I wake up. I enjoy the compression of a tab-style diaper and the feeling of going back to sleep when I awaken. I never wet the diaper as an accident (if I'm awake and really have to go I enjoy the warmth and go back to sleep), so I am unsure why I have bedwetting fears. They're anxiety inducing, and wearing helps alleviate that fear, making my sleep 20x better.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
for me the best part is being able to let go and not try and get to the toilet befor it is to late.

5thgear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I enjoy wearing because it's fun to do. Also, it's more efficient for me to use pullups instead of stopping what I'm doing to use the toilet.

VerySoakedDiaper

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When I pee uncontrolable it is awesome to know that I have one or two really thick jelly diapers that I can pee on all day and make them really soaked instead of my underwear, pants ,socks and shoes.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just like feeling like a baby! I do love how they feel (dry and otherwise), how they look when they are soaked especially and just knowing that diapers are so awesome!

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Not having to find a dirty public restroom to use and being able to not stop what I am doing to relieve myself

dude36608

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love the padded feeling and crinkle of the plastic. I only wet occasionally when the mood hits, and rarely poop and that is only on accident. I also love wearing them because I am an adult and I can. My parents convinced me to wear big boy pants as a child, but can’t now. :)

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
It's been over 10 years now, but I had seen a pic of a guy in some cute pullups for girls in a super cute baby print. They looked like some cute fem panties and I had to try them since I was into CDing. Bought a pack and rushed home to try one on. Loved the nice and tight and cute look. Was enjoying going about my day and loving the feeling of them. It had been awhile and finally needed to pee, so thought what the heck and relaxed and let it flow. WOW, that was amazing. Almost orgasmic in how it felt and I knew I was hooked from that moment on.

Reactions: DOT