• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What is Your Favorite Genre Of Music?

favorite music

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am looking for your favorite genre of music.
This is a multiple choice poll, so please vote respectively.
I like Anthem Trance, trance, House [DJ Dawber], Speed Metal [mostly Dragonforce]
Ambient [the scary kind that is great for a video game dungeon please tell me what that genre is]
Rap/hip hop [I do not listen to that much anymore] and some DNB.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
You might want to add a poll to this message ;)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well my favorite type of music is rock (grunge, glam metal, alternative rock, Nu Metal, Rap rock/metal, Progressive Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Hard Rock, and Heavy Metal) Horrorcore, and Bluegrass/Country Music.

Role
Private
I'd hate to pick a single genre, because there is so much I like!

But looking at my music folder, I have some House, Experimental, Ambient, Trip-Hop, IDM, Psychedelic, Downtempo, Breakcore, Avant-Garde and Industrial... mostly stuff in the electronic swing of things.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I picked all of them, cause I have no preference to music. I like them all.

~Weswissa

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You forgot to include Punk and Post punk.
Shaaame..

Either way, the only genres there I did fit well with was Rock, Metal, and Classical. I like some Pop too, but to little to be really counted. (A-ha anyone? :eek:)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
The vast majority of the music in my iTunes is "Alternative and Punk", then rock, then pop (The Beatles).

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Rock & metal are my most well-liked genre. I occasionally listen to music from the electric genre but it isn't a favorite.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
showtunes isnt on there!!!!!

gahh other than that i don really have a set genre i like

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Got enough dance related genre's on there? No Alternative? No vote :(

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Light rock and some good quality pop, usually older stuff like the Beatles or the Kinks. I also like some jazz, particularly swing and while I haven't heard much, I've enjoyed what electronica I've heard.

When I compose on my keyboard I usually come up with some sort of swing piece or some really depressing slow song like Radiohead (just not as musically skilled). I haven't written any music for lyrics yet though, so I'll hold off more comments on it until I have done that.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What, no choice for country? But besides that I'd have to say classic rock like CCR, Beatles, Rolling Stones and the like.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Anything mellow. Ambient, chillout, Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Sublime, what have you. A little bit more exciting would be the newfie country/folk/rock band Great Big Sea. They have some great drinking songs.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I like some New Age (Electronica in the poll?) and also Rock that's more vintage like me. :D I also enjoy some instrumental music (not on poll) - Yanni, for example - when he played his music on concert tours with full orchestra along with him on keyboard or piano.

Betagame, just wanted to commend you on the noticable improvement of your posts. Keep up the good work!:smile: The change in your rep count in the + direction tells me other members feel the same way.

~Pramrider

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
AHHHH where's the blues? Well for me it's all about the classic, indie and alt-rock-ish music along side a lot of blues and some jazz. There are definitely some amazing modern day rock bands (duh!) like RADIOHEAD! And I also love old Pop music (ie. the Beatles, Zombies and Kinks). So yeah.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
what about DeathMetal? lol well what i like is mostly Rock and metal but i still listen to rap and stuff on the radio when it comes on...i am open minded so i dont hate anything but country! i cant stand that...

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Some of those I don't recognize. So, I'll just list some bands. Dan Deacon, Sigur Ros, Crystal Castles, Frightened Rabbit, Arcade Fire, LCD Soundsystem, Yo La Tengo, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.