• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What Is Your Favorite Diaper?

Favorite Diaper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I want to know what brands do you like best.
Mainly for survey.

Last edited:

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I want to know what brands do you like best.
Mainly for survey.
Okay - I love abri-form xplus' for absorbancy. Goodnites for cuteness. And Attends for cost-effectiveness. I really like the DPF baby heaven diaper for cloth and the environment - it really is cute even if they are weird. I got mine from KINS in Canada - and they're cheaper there too. DPF gouges people IMO.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
GoodNites, Underjams, and Bambinos for cuteness. Haven't had a chance to try Bambinos yet, but they're definitely eye candy to me.;)

~Pramrider

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Abena for thickness and absorbency, Bambino for softness and cuteness, and Dry 24/7 for thickness and its tapes :)

I just have Abena and Bambino diapers for now, haven't ordered Dry 24/7 diapers in a long time so I've kinda forgot what they feel like. :/

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Abena x-pluses are definitely my favorites so far, but they are one of the only mail order ones that I have tried. For every day and daytime wear my favorite would be the depend fitted maximum protection with a depend boost. I just ordered my first dry 24/7, so perhaps when they come I might have a new favorite but I won't know until then.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cloth is my favorite, and I order from the Altogether Diaper Company. Their nightime pre-fold is great. Plastic pants turn me on, so...

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
For max absorbency, abena x-plus air-plus. For cost effectiveness, assurance with a pampers stuffer. For cutness, well I handle that myself with my own diaper decorations.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like Molicare for going out. It is pretty discreet and there isn't that rustling sound since I work in a quiet enviroment.

But at home, thickness is all good. I go for Tena Super, Kendall Lille and Abena.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've tried most every brand available in the US... from the cheap-o Kendall stuff to the super expensive Bambinos. Everything is pretty much a compromise of some sort... it is best described by a variation on an old automotive tuner addage.

"Absorbant, comfortable, cheap... pick two."

I.E.: If it's Absorbant and comfortable it won't be cheap (Abri-form, Secure/Bambino). If it is Absorbant and cheap it won't be really comfortable (Molicare, Dry 24/7, Tena). If it is Comfortable and cheap it won't be very absorbant (Attends).

I know, I know... a lot of you have heard me swear by the Dry 24/7s before. Don't get me wrong, they are a great value when price and capacity are considered... but I think the Abena X-plus and Secure/Bambino are more comfortable.

If I really had to pick a favorite... I would say Secure X-plus. They are extremely comfortable and are in the top-5 for absorbancy. Thanks to their trim design and sturdy tapes you can wear them just about anywhere without having to worry about being noticed or having durability issues. Cost is on up there... more than $1.25 each... but they are cheaper than Abena X-plus or Bambino... superb quality is worth spending extra for IMHO.

Role
Diaper Lover
my favorite is attends. i wish i could try some euro diapers, but i live with my parents so i cant :(

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like and mostly wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. But I do like wearing Attends and Bambinos disposables too.:smile:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I wear attends, but want to try some of the more absorbant brands.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If I really had to pick a favorite... I would say Secure X-plus. They are extremely comfortable and are in the top-5 for absorbancy. Thanks to their trim design and sturdy tapes you can wear them just about anywhere without having to worry about being noticed or having durability issues. Cost is on up there... more than $1.25 each... but they are cheaper than Abena X-plus or Bambino... superb quality is worth spending extra for IMHO.
Agreed. After trying pretty much everything, they're definitely the best all-around diaper solution IMO. Shame they were omitted from the poll.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I clicked Eurons, Tenas, Abena (Abriform) and Molicare. THere are some other brands that have certain advantages (mainly the lower price), but the four I mentioned are those I'd instantly buy if I didn't have to worry about money.

Just one thing I'm wondering: Why did Pojo check all the different boxes when he can't possibly have tried all of the different diapers (like Eurons or Kolibri)? :confused: Is he a hidden diaper expert? :eek:

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just one thing I'm wondering: Why did Pojo check all the different boxes when he can't possibly have tried all of the different diapers (like Eurons or Kolibri)? :confused: Is he a hidden diaper expert? :eek:
Yup, you found me out :rolleyes:

Role
Diaper Lover
Molicare hands down for me. Although, im sure i'd like Abena if I got the chance to wear em'.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Attends, Abena, Tena, Molicare, and Tranquility are all good. I use also Secure X-plus and Kendall Lille Supreme Fit Maxi. If any one has a good diaper for bowel incont. let me know.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, I'm glad I made the right decision on my last purchase. I thought I was going to be the only one posting the Secure X-plus's as my new favorite, but through my astonishment, one of the most experienced diapered butts on this forum agrees with me. :2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.