What is your favorite diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dildoking98765

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been looking back at the thread and haven't seen this asked in a while. I'm looking to buy a good quality pack, but theres so many options and they're all very expensive (which is fine if I know they'll be good). I personally like much thicker feel and plastic backed, I don't need a design, but if the quality of the diaper is good, I don't mind. I have a size 31-32 waist and I noticed a lot of brands don't always have that small. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated!

I absolutely LOVE PeekABUs. I'm basically the same waist size as you and mediums fit me well. Also, welcome to ADISC :p!

Last edited:
Rearz Inspire+

so far I like the Littleforbig

FloofyWolf said:
I absolutely LOVE PeekABUs. I'm basically the same waist size as you and mediums fit me well. Also, welcome to ADISC :p!
Thanks! I ordered some crinklez to try out but I’ll definitely try the peakABU’s next

I’m a Bambino boy... Bellisimos or Magnificos for me any day.

Reactions: TypicalFloof
Get a pack of different ones to try. Absorbency is different.

Inconinmiss said:
Rearz Inspire+

I wore one the other day and forgot how comfy and fluffy they are!

Abena L4 plastic for me.

Best fit, best plastic, absorbent enough, thick enough. Feels like the nappies I remember wearing as a child.

I just wish I could find a UK source for them. They’re still around in the US, I believe, even though they’re manufactured in Denmark but only for the US market!

Goodnites and Northshore Megamax. Mainly for it's great landing zone, and that the tapes actually work well on them.

Last edited:
I am personally very fond of the Bambino Ultrastretch diapers- But sadly, they are costly, so I don't get to buy them a lot.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Northshore is a good place to shop.

At home I’m always in cloth and plastic pants but if I have to go out I’ve found Abena M-4’s to be my preference. Although I’m not thrilled about enriching Jeff Bezos Amazon is my source for Abena, Haian plastic pants, safety pins and far, far too many other items.

Reactions: chuck
I mainly wear Crinklz. In addition to being comfortable, they are reasonably absorbent and have cute prints.

Crinklz Astronaut is my favorite. Great absorbency, odor control, and tapes. One can easily last up to 8+ hours for me.

Printed - ABU Barebum

Plain - Tranquility ATN

Single tape - ABU Kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back