• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What is your favorite brand of diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Of course, I have not tried every single diaper there is. I want to, someday, sample the greats such as Bambino and Abena. But for now, I like Tranquility's ATN product the best.

How about you?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Congrats on your 1,000th post! *parties*

You already know mine. Speaking of which, thanks for putting me on your friend post on what you would get me for Christmas. That would be an awesome gift. :p

B

Butterfly Mage

For me, it's a tie between Abena and Molicare. For being discrete, the Molicare Super (the thinner of the two types) absorbs an amazing amount and yet is really thin. If I want something bulkier, there isn't much out there with more padding than Abena.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Gotta be Tena Maxi Slip. Then again, that is the only good quality diaper I have had the pleasure to try, so my choice is a little... limited. Good capacity. Won't leak until it is absolutely full. Thick enough to be noticeable to yourself, but not give a bulge for public wearing. I only have two problems with them - the tapes aren't so good (but they are refastenable so that is a plus) and they are quite noisy compared to the low quality rubbish I have previously had. Still far far FAR better then anything else I have tried.

So yeah, they are somewhat my favourite :D

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Of course, I have not tried every single diaper there is. I want to, someday, sample the greats such as Bambino and Abena. But for now, I like Tranquility's ATN product the best.

How about you?

Tranquility is my fave all the way. Woot on 1000th post!!

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
Its said that i am stuck with only depends, walgreens diapers and goodnites. But i would say that the walgreens so far have been my favorite of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.