What is your favorite baby diaper/pull up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What is your favorite baby diaper or pull up to wear?

Do you have any modification tricks you use?

Mine are drynites 4-7, the 8-15 are too big, so I make the leg holes a bit bigger on the 4-7 and they fit perfectly.. I plan to try the same mod on huggies pull ups which I like too because of the disney designs! :3

Goodnites. I can barely fit into them. I need to lose a lot of weight lol. I haven't tried the 2000-2002 XL Goodnites yet, but I want to so bad...

Last edited:
Goodnights and Tender Cuddles x3 (And OMG ^ ^ ^ I used to wear those all the time and I actually miss those old school goodnites<3))

pampers size 7 with no mods

In disposables, my favorites are Pampers Baby Dry, Cruisers, and Luvs (i.e. Pampers Lite :)). In cloth, my favorites are the vintage Curity "Day/Night" prefolds I wore as a baby. I have quite a stash of these that I use for stuffers as well as in various makeshift arrangements.

I consider myself a virtuoso in the art of baby diaper stretching, and despite having 44" hips, I can still manage to stretch into Cruisers 7 and occasionally Baby Dry 6--even getting the tapes all the way to the tape panel in front. It's not all that comfortable or functional, but it is kinda fun. More often, I'll use Pampers by securing them into my underwear or using tape extensions.

All that said, I'm currently working my way through a bag of Tugaboos diapers from Rite Aid. I have to say, I'm quite impressed with them. The sides are nowhere near as stretchy as Pampers, but the size of the diapers is comparable and the absorbency is excellent. Moreover, they're much less expensive than Pampers.

So, as much as I have my favorites, I always enjoy playing with new baby diapers.

I loved Huggies when I was able to fit in them

Cottontail said:
In disposables, my favorites are Pampers Baby Dry, Cruisers, and Luvs (i.e. Pampers Lite :)). In cloth, my favorites are the vintage Curity "Day/Night" prefolds I wore as a baby. I have quite a stash of these that I use for stuffers as well as in various makeshift arrangements.

I consider myself a virtuoso in the art of baby diaper stretching, and despite having 44" hips, I can still manage to stretch into Cruisers 7 and occasionally Baby Dry 6--even getting the tapes all the way to the tape panel in front. It's not all that comfortable or functional, but it is kinda fun. More often, I'll use Pampers by securing them into my underwear or using tape extensions.

All that said, I'm currently working my way through a bag of Tugaboos diapers from Rite Aid. I have to say, I'm quite impressed with them. The sides are nowhere near as stretchy as Pampers, but the size of the diapers is comparable and the absorbency is excellent. Moreover, they're much less expensive than Pampers.

So, as much as I have my favorites, I always enjoy playing with new baby diapers.

Nice :) I have some pampers baby dry 6+, I have a 26" waist but they are still a bit of a pain to get into.. I'm getting better at stretching them though! I haven't heard of tugaboos but will have to look them up :)

I like pampers easy ups, baby dry, active fit size 6. Also pull ups and dry nites size 8 - 15. Also pampers underjams size 8 - 12

Definitely the old Blues Clues Luvs.

Goodnites L/XL they fit me perfectly. They hold a decent amount, too. Though, I wish the L/XL had better prints.

My favorite all time diaper was the plastic back Luvs ultra with barney on them.

Only ones I have tried are goodnites. They are a tad lower than I would like and don't hold as much since I always leak in them. Still like them though. I have a 32in waist and would like to try pampers but don't know if they will fit. I do need to order more diapers soon so I might try.

Pampers cruisers size 7, Goodnites XL

dl4life904 said:
My favorite all time diaper was the plastic back Luvs ultra with barney on them.

Me too. Still have about 100 of them for special occasions.

Goodnites. They are not that good, but they are cute.

Cheers.

I prefer pampers cruisers size 7. I'm smaller than the average person so they fit me quite well

I wear goodnites the most and love them! What is the stretchiest or easiest to fit into baby diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back