• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What is your favorite *B/DL Blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What is your favorite *B/DL Blog? For me it is I Heart Diapers . It is written by real people that are incontinent and have learned to love their diapers. The content is clean and very well written. I encourage all *B/DL's and IC's to check it out!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really "read" any...But I do go to the one you mentioned, and Riley's sometimes

S

Secret

I dont read any on a regular basis, but Mandi's blog is pretty cool.

kwill1984

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
are there any others? or better yet, are there any blogs by people who are incontinent or bedwetters?

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'll have to go with the OP on this one. That's really the only blog that I make a habit of checking at least once a week. To be honest, sometimes I do find some of it hard to believe, (I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend) but I still love reading it and I get a lot of joy out of it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay I do not read blogs, except a rare even of skiming through some peoples on here. Except I have seen that blog you just showed diaperlines. I am friends with her on dspace, and she posted a bulletin about the tennis diaper pics. All I know is if I saw a girl like that in public wearing a diaper with spandex shorts, I would either faint, or be like daffy duck, woohoo woohoo wohoo *hopping around like a maniac* lol.

I love that bikini diaper pic too, very sexy. I would have the same reaction if I saw a girl at the beach like that haha. :D

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yay I do not read blogs, except a rare even of skiming through some peoples on here. Except I have seen that blog you just showed diaperlines. I am friends with her on dspace, and she posted a bulletin about the tennis diaper pics. All I know is if I saw a girl like that in public wearing a diaper with spandex shorts, I would either faint, or be like daffy duck, woohoo woohoo wohoo *hopping around like a maniac* lol.

I love that bikini diaper pic too, very sexy. I would have the same reaction if I saw a girl at the beach like that haha.
I know, right! She's too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.