What is your best & worst diapered experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
We all have those experiences while wearing that we just want to relive, & also those we just want to forget ever happened.

For me, my best experience while wearing was when I wore a goodnite for the first time all day & even wore & used in public for the first time. It was an amazing thrill.

I haven't had a real bad experience yet, *fingers crossed*

What were some of your best & worse times while padded?

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
id say my best experience is the first time i wore a bellisimo; which is also the first time i tried something better than depends.

worst one is...i'd really rather not to say but...long story short, i tried a laxitive once..and severely underestimated the effects. never trying that stuff again.

Astatine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Wearing for the first time was intense to say the least, but telling my girlfriend and good friend and getting a positive respronse in both cases was also a very positive experience.

Worst experience... overestimating my diaper and having a leak in public. Luckily it was a rainy winter day and already dark so nobody had a change to notice it.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Best was the first time back in a cloth diaper
Worst , nearly getting caught by my mum

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The best moment for me was when I wore out in public for the first time and I was glad I didn't get caught. It was winter and I have a long coat so that helped. I've never had a bad moment and lets hope I don't get one.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All you guys that had great first times are lucky. I'd actually put down the first diaper I wore since I was a toddler as my worst experience. It was a Bambino sample, so the diaper was high quality. But I didn't tape it that well. On top of that, I started out my diapered experience with a very shy bladder, so I wore that diaper bone dry until I had to pee so badly that I basically forced myself to go. Which ended up leaking on my chair because I flooded a poorly taped diaper. So, yeah, first diaper ended up being nearly impossible to use and then I had to spend the end of the evening cleaning my chair and floor, which sucked. :(

Best experience is hard to say. I think recently one stands out. I had run out of diapers and my shipment got delayed or...something, so I ended up going about half a month with no diapers. When I got the shipment finally, I had a free weekend and spent the whole time diapered. Lying in bed with a thick, warm wet diaper between my legs and snuggling with my arctic fox plushie was just heavenly.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Best experience is easy, stripping down to just a diaper and going on a hike where there was no one around. Love doing that, but the first time was awesome. Worst experience is really just pushing a good night too far and soaking pants so bad anyone could notice. I now use the restroom some on days when I need to go a lot to regulate this from happened and to save cost of changing during the day.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Best was probably the first time I ever wore training pants... which was just last month. I slept in them and had what seemed to be multiple diaper dreams.

Worst was likely the first and only time I tried a Bambino. My mother was just on the other side of my bedroom wall as I attempted to tape on the garment that seemed to crinkle oh so loudly. It was too big; I couldn't get it taped snug enough, and worst of all, the plastic backing made my butt sweat like hell.

MysticalMelody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I think my best so far has been having enough time to enjoy a diaper to its fullest- Starting dry early in the morning, and finishing off full messy and wet at night. Its the little things.

The worst has to be like many others- having a wet leaking diaper at any point and time, usually near the end of the day when I don't want to deal with any kind of clean-up process.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Best would be wearing while driving back to college, which is an 8 hour drive. Got padded in a nice depend with a goodnite stuffer. Nice and comfy, plus inexpensive.

Worse would be one of two experiences. First one would be skiing in a goodnite and with the combo of getting wet from the snow and falling, and the diaper leaking. Second experience would be when I messed a cheap store brand goodnite diaper at a rest stop. It was my last one and didn't have normal underwear around. I messed on accident and had to go buy some more underwear. Only problem was that I used a LOT of my diaper up. I smelled and had a bad diaper waddle.

Wellust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The worst was when I was younger in my teenage years, my mum knew of my DL side, and while I was getting dressed up she wanted me to fit a pair of new pants, but I was padded up with a Tena Maxi, while I was ashamed she just ignored it like it wasn't there.

Next to that, when I was even younger, I had a baby diaper hidden in the corner of my room beneath a pillow. While playing with my brother he grabbed the pillow to hit me with it and saw the diaper. He ran to my mother and said there was a diaper in my room.

One of the best was, afterwards, but worse at the time, was on a nice spring day, when I really needed to go number two but I decided to take the dog to the park for a stroll while padded, nice weather little busy in the park until the univitable happened. The walk home was..... well a fight to walk as normally as possible, which was of course impossible. I got some odd looks from people cycling/walking by, and I tried to hide my back from everybody as much as possible. I am sure my odd behaviour was what caught attention, carrying a sack for the dog poo would leave little to imagination regarding any smell, but the inability to walk anywhere near normal (a tight pants) was what must have looked pretty odd. Turning your legs in a round sweep forwards one after the other, resulting in a diaper waddle, is pretty exhausting to say the least.

Instant regret while I was walking in the park, but enjoyable as a memory.

Mirco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Best was the first time i saw and i bought the drynite xl...I remember i was near to faint from the excitement!

The worst wen I was to an abdl friend of mine to sleep, and the diaper I had was not enough...woke up in a huge leak!!

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
My best was trying the feeling back again when I was 13 from a size 6 huggies

The worst the dog found them, Chewed them up, and the other one got exposed which my mom saw the original pamper -_-

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Best, probably the first time my mate babied me. I spent 4 or 5 days with him, and we were alone in his house. One of those days, he got me padded all afternoon after taking a bath togheter and got me into pj's later in the afternoon. he also bottle fed me <///<

worst, can be either when my mom found a used diaper (messy and wet) hidden in my room... or when I was trying a bambino teddy, but it was a size too small and it ripped completely on the back, leaving my bed full of wet SAP and me cleaning up at 3 am

CrinkleScarf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My best experience...hmmm. It wasn't really a special night or anything, but I did have some Depends Maximum in my stash, which was a rare thing since I used to grab pull ups more often for their discreetness. I had the house pretty much to myself, so I decided to tape one on and just let loose while I started running a bath. I'm a bathing fanatic, so one of my favorite sounds in the world is the rushing of bathwater filling up a tub. It was a cold night, but the bathroom was warm, and the window was slightly open, so I had a nice relaxing breeze flowing past me. While the bath filled up, I let loose and got the diaper to the point in a Depends Maximum when the part between your legs becomes swelled and warm, and brushes against your thighs with a slight warm touch. It was one of the few times I decided to mess, too, and while I hate the clean-up process, I admit that the feeling of letting it all go is pretty amazing. I just laid around in it for a while, enjoying the different feelings, until I decided to clean up, toss it out, and take a dip in the tub. It was pretty close to perfect.

And my worst experience...you can't make this stuff up. I had the house to myself for most of the morning and some of the afternoon, so I decided to spend most of that time padded. Since I had the time and privacy, I figured I might as well do one of my rare messings and deal with the clean up...something I'll never do again without someone to change it for me. I just do NOT need the hassle. Anyway, after a proper soiling and some time to enjoy it, I took it off, cleaned the surrounding area (which was pretty dirty at this point), and finished up in the toilet. However, I misjudged exactly how much I had to clean myself...and trust me, I had to do quite a bit of maintenance. That alone was super unsettling, but there's more. The bowl was filling up and I still had more to clean, so I flushed, and low and behold, the water wouldn't go down! So I had to grab the plunger and plunge away until it was clear enough to flush. But of course, during the middle of this, the phone rings, and it's my mom. So I stop what I'm doing, run to the phone, and have a casual conversation whilst naked and only half cleaned back there. Once that ended, I went back, finished up the cleaning process (with two full flushes, both of which had problems), through the extra cleaning supplies as well as said diaper into a garbage bag, and quickly disposed of it for good. I had to do a major clean-up of the bathroom as well, since I couldn't leave a single trace of evidence behind of the incident. Once I did that, I mega-scrubbed my hands with layer after layer of soap until I finally felt somewhat clean again. Moral of the story: don't mess unless you don't mind what you have to deal with afterwords.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
best time was when I was 4 or 3, had to sleep at the babysitters apartment, she was fat and it was dark and I was wide awake sleeping in a sleeping bag on the ground... Things were rough at home.. I was potty trained but still wet in my sleep and had to often be told to go potty before I went to bed. The babysitter had a wall full of Huggies diapers... I was overcome with a desire to try one, partly I think because I saw a neighbors kid get in trouble once for pooping outside, his parents put him back in diapers(he was probably 2 or 3, younger than I was). So I was alone the babysitter was passed out snoring it was dark, and I stole a Huggies diaper, this was back when they just were getting elastic on the leg bands. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I was hooked from that point on. My sisters found me in the morning and told me I was a big boy and didn't need diapers anymore, I think I did this more than once.

Theanine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My best experience was probably the first time I went and bought some. I was so in shock at what I had done at the time, it was an amazing experience.

Worst time? Any time I have leaks... Doesn't happen too often though. :eek:

siriusblack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
My best experience would definitely be when i was out with my friend two weeks ago on a date of sorts, i convinced her to go out with me wearing diapers too and we spent an entire day having fun wearing it, and even without the diapers it was still a great date, except for the short part in the middle where i bumped into my family and they thought the girl was my secret girlfriend and due to shyness around them didn't get to use the diaper for an hour since we just can't seem to use it with them around :) though we spent about 12 hours together anyway and 2 diapers each. (Note, it is definitely a perfect thing to wear watching in a moviehouse )
Though she enjoyed it enough (that day was her first time to wear diapers since being a toddler) that she wore another one on her way home and went to a debut together with me (that same week though on another day) wearing it under her dress =)) So we attended the debut wearing diapers :eek: It helped greatly with the free flowing drinks :)

My worst experience was either when my parents caught me wearing a diaper when i was 5 years old, yes, i somehow had a DL inclination even that far back as they told me i wore that out of my own free will since i was fully trained since i was 2ish years old.
Or when i had this thing with a friend and she hated it to the point that she ignored me ever since, though i guess i was too pushy with it back then

L

Lozza1979

My best time in nappies was probably my first time wearing adult nappies and using them.It was the first time I wore nappies since a child and I loved it.

My worst time was just last weekend actually.I was visiting family for dinner.After dinner we sat and watched a movie.About half way through I needed to pee so I went to the upstairs bathroom and wet my nappy for the second time.I didn't want to undo the tabs to use the toilet in case they didn't seal back as well, so I just wet the nappy.Usually they can take two wettings and be fine.After doing this I sat down on the toilet lid before pulling my trousers up and as I got up I saw to my dismay wet patches on the seat where I was sitting, basically meaning my nappy was leaking and I didn't have a fresh one to change into or underwear.None of my family know I wear nappies.I was in a predicament.Throwing it away wasn't an option as, as luck would have it, all the bins were full and if I threw it in the outside bin it would have been discovered.I had no choice but to wear it as normal and sit back down stairs and hope to god it didn't leak into my trousers in front of everybody.I carefully sat back down in my chair and watched the film hoping it didn't leak some more.Thankfully it didn't, but I was very close to having an embarrassing accident and it made me realize how easily things can go wrong.I will be more careful in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.