What is your "baby mode"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I came up with a poll meant to help you distinguish what your "baby mode" is. What you in your diaper, and when that may occur. There is no specific order, but I stuck to a protocol for each option. Structuring it the same way.

Note: I meant to put a poll in here but it glitched out... sorry.

It's a secret, don't tell Mom.
You have been potty trained for a while, you have no accidents and feel proud of it. You have a baby brother/sister in the house and you like to pee his/her diapers just to feel that little bit more loved.
This option means you are potty trained, but wear and wet the diapers purely for fun. You don't like to pretend to be a baby, but probably like the concept.

Couldn't let it go.
You are potty trained, but you still love to do all of the baby-ish things. You even fake accidents just to get back into a diaper.
You wear diapers sometimes, and like to do a whole bunch of baby things.

Overprotected
You have been potty trained, and you are "a big kid now", but your parents believe that you should be wearing a diaper in case of an accident, even though you don't have any.
This option means you wear diapers, but don't use them. You don't like to do baby things.

Daytime/nighttime problems
You have no problem pooping in the toilet, but you have never made it for pee on time.
This option means you wear diapers, and wet them, but never mess in them. You do a little more of the baby things than the next one.

The other daytime/nighttime problem
You have no problem peeing in the toilet, but you have never made it for poop on time.
This option means you wear diapers, mess them, but never wet. You do some (but not all) of the babyish things.

Almost there
You are in the process of potty training, but still have the odd accident. More wetting accidents than messing ones.
This option means you like to wet your diapers, but barely ever mess your diaper (but still do). You do some (but not all) of the babyish things.

Opposite of "Almost There"
You are in the process of potty training, but still have the odd accident. You have more messing accidents than wetting ones.
This option means you like to mess your diapers, but barely ever wet your diaper (but still do).

Total baby
You were recently born, perhaps between to 0 to 18 months of age. You always wet and/or mess your diapers.
This option means you like to do everything an infant completely dependent on their parents does. You wear, wet, and mess all of your diapers, and don't care either.

Last edited:

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Total baby. I wet and mess my diapers, wear 24/7, and love every moment of it.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The closest one for me is ''daytime/nighttime problems,'' but it's not a perfect fit, because I like a lot of baby stuff. Plus other times I like to wear training pants and kinda be in that mindset.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Daytime/nighttime problems. I wet my diapers most of the time. I have had some accidents with the number 2's too, but mostly wet. When I am out in public or at work I use IC pads. The IC pads work great. I also like a lot of baby things too.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a combination of "Couldn't let it go" and "Total baby"; when I'm wearing I'll wet and mess whenever I need to (unless I'm really trying to save my diapers) and I also like to wear babyish clothes and would drink from a baby bottle or suck on a paci if I could get some.

Atty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Bit of "daytime night time" and "almost there" for me if that makes sense.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
In terms of diapers, I'd be in the Overprotected category. I like the feel of them, but wetting and messing is one side of being an AB which just doesn't appeal to me. In terms of when I'm diapered, I act like a baby (well, a young toddler) in terms of my behaviour, so the age I identify with is one where I'd realistically still wet and possibly mess my diaper, but I just prefer to keep my diapers clean.

I think most of us pick and choose different elements of age ranges, and whilst I choose to act like I'm 18 months old, I prefer to retain the bowel control of a kid who wears diapers but doesn't really need them.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Not sure... I (sometimes) use some diaper to wet, but "can't" sleep without paci. Just contrarious is I don't act very babish. No toys, no baby clothes, just only I've some lockable suitcase full of pacis and two bottles, which I'm not using very frecuently. So may it's the first option ?

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Should totally actually have been a poll though, sobs. Polls are best.

I've bounced around almost all these depending on what part of me is most active at the time. Most of the time I'm a big girl and I don't need diapers no-way no-how, but sometimes various things sneak in. It's hard to pin me down to one of these. I'm going to focus on the times that diapers are involved for ease though.

When I do use them though, I guess in the middle of Almost There and Opposite of Almost There most of the time. To me the wetting and messing would be pretty split without any focus. Like when I'm in that mood I don't get to choose to my accidents. I like it to feel authentic. What happens, happens. Whatever I did, I did.

Is there really that many people who prefer messing and don't like wetting? I thought it was just mostly just either you don't use them, you only wet because messing is gross, or you like to do ALL THE THINGS. Not saying there isn't anyone who likes to twosies and not onesies.. I just didn't think it happened enough to have dedicated options towards.

Last edited:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I find this thread fascinating. It doesn't make one lick of sense to me, neither in the way I feel about the AB thing nor in the way I thought others did, so it's an interesting window. It seems like a curious mash-up of ambivalences regarding diapers that I didn't expect from regressive ABs but that don't match my own at all. I find age levels to be sort of non-sensical but they work for me in principle (it's just that so few ABs really stick to the development level they choose) and they have wide acceptance but this doesn't appear to fit that at all but still has cheerful respondents.

To put in the structure you provided, mine would be more like:

Stuck with it
You're not a baby and know you're not but still are stuck being treated like one either knowingly or innocently. You're not treated as any particular age but could be exposed to any number of baby situations in the name of fun or good care.
When indulging, you wear and use diapers as well as making use of other babyish objects despite resistance from the adult within.

There's more to it but it looks like you're just doing thumbnails, so I tried to keep it brief. Most peculiar.

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Closest for me would be "Couldn't Let It Go." I love my diapers, my baby clothes, and all my toys. I have no problem wetting myself all day and dream of having my own nursery at some point. Being the big baby that I am is one of the few things that makes me truly happy in life. :3

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In this framework I'm usually "it's a secret, don't tell Mom," but every once in a while, I feel "almost there." If I'm feeling especially playful, I like to wear my diaper, hold it for a while, and pretend that I don't notice I have to go until it's too late. It's all pretend though, I have a bladder of steel, so even if I drink a ton and I'm dancing around, I have to choose to let myself wet.

This was a fascinating thread though. The set of options presented is a fresh take on the different ways of thinking about being an AB. While I'm not sure that the options cover the necessary range, I like that they're a fun take on stages of potty training development rather than particular ages.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I guess I fall under "It's a secret, don't tell mom" and "daytime/nighttime protection".

Those both coincide with my sort of regression fantasy as I identify with an older boy around the age of 5-8 (depending on the day) but I absolutely love diapers. However, the attraction is much more towards the diaper itself than the babyish things, and I would much rather prefer little kid things than baby things. Match box cars, legos, toy army men and a bunch of tonka trucks. Not to mention toy swords and guns. My childhood was fairly simple yet imaginative. I don't need a lot of toys to play with, just other people to share my fun with.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Me, total untrained toddler, pee-pee and poo-poo in my diapers 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.