Favorite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I thought it would be great if everyone voted their favorite color.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Didn't you make a thread like this already? Anyway my favorite color are orange and black.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My favourite color would probly be blue, closely followed by green or a mixture of the two colors such as teal.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say probably green and black. But I like different colors for different things.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
There are only 14 colours listed....and black and white aren't really colours...so that leaves only 12...there are 101 in the big Crayola box...and according to my computer there are 16million colours (or something like that)...there are not enough options in the poll for me to place my favourite colour. Suffice to say it is ff0088 (at least on ADISC)!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love red, I have 5 vehicles counting my quad, and 4 of them are red, and my truck is silver simply because it looks better when it gets dirty in the winter months, and if they had a red truck the day I got mine it would have red also.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Mine is #008080 which is between green and blue but I'd call it more green (out of the colors specified above) The name I'd use to describe it would be Teal

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I'd say red with blue closely behind it.

B

Butterfly Mage

I wanted to choose "Indigo" but it wasn't an option.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Black and Blood Red.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm getting tired of remakes of threads by the same person...Think of something new...

Teal kicks ass, Martin...I like black too

Status
Not open for further replies.