What is you favorite brand of pull up diaper

KrazyJoe67

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I am a below the knee double amputee in my older age I find it necessary to were pull ups at night with plastic pants . or if Im on long ride on my chopper motorcycle. It's more embarrassing to have soiled my clothes in public than for some one to know I wear pull up an plastic pants. Im trying TENA pullups for now. What is your favorite Brand up pullup and plastic pants. I like Haian they are made well.

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
none don't use pull-ups they don't have enough protection

Reactions: KrazyJoe67

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Goodnites, of course! :)

Reactions: littledreamers333 and KrazyJoe67

KrazyJoe67

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
dpcare said:
That is what I was wanting to know. I usually wear panty pads but i had the misfortune of not making it home on time thank goodness I had on plastic pants. I only have a weak blabber is there a diaper that is not real noticeable.

KrazyJoe67

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
dpcare said:
Thanks

KrazyJoe67

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
12srepaid said:
Goodnites, of course! :)
do they have good adsorption

nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I usually prefer either the depends real for men or the women’s always discrete. Both are good at containing mild leaks. I usually wear them when I go to the gym.

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
None pullups suck and are very undependable

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Pull ups are not for everybody for sure, they will not withstand a flood, if you are just a weeper, dribbler, low volume low flow then there are pull ups that may work for your need. I wear a pull-up from sams club for daytime, I am able to change if needed no problem. For night time I can't use them and use a Mega-Max overnight. the pull-ups are very inexpensive I get five or six for the price of a mega max

Last edited:

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I like the assurance overnight pullups at Walmart or Cvs over night pullups. They are the only pullups that I can wear to bed without leaking. If I'm out of them then I have to wear my diapers

HalMidLife

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use Depend FitFlex during the day (most days) and they work "ok" for me. Functionally, they do the job well of protecting my clothes and avoiding embarrassing wet spots, but I find after about two hours, I feel a bit damp.

I might have created this scenario in my head to justify using tabbed diapers, but I really do find they work better. I have never felt damp using any of my staple tabbed diapers, but I can't say that about pull ups.

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
When it comes to pull ups, I really like Depends real-fit. They are the most discreet of any pull up and they are very comfortable. You don't need plastic pants with them, but you might need a booster. They really only hold 1 average wetting, but with a booster they work for a heavier wetting or maybe 2 smaller accidents.

Goodnites and Drynites are easily the best looking of any pull ups, but they really aren't meant and therefore don't work for adults.