What is wrong with some people?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As some of you may know DogBomb has recently died

I never met the Man, but I've learned that he was a member of the Furry Fandom and apparently a really good guy.

He ended up being Diagnosed with ALS not all that long ago (idk the exact date off the top of my head) and died just a few days ago due to choosing to die medically before ALS killed him.

And already there are people out there joking about his death, and saying some very unacceptable things.

I'm sorry but that is just so wrong, being that the guy was apparently a good guy, he did a lot of good things while he could and who is anyone with a healthy body to criticize him for choosing an earlier death rather than waiting to die in a much more horrible manner?

How can some people be that awful?

Whatever happened to "Respect For the Dead" ?

IMO there is no reason to joke about these things and to disrespect a dead man that did nothing wrong to anyone and in fact did a lot of positive things?

I just dont get it; somebody needs to teach these people a lesson.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
On line people are still people. You should respect them as you would your family.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On line people are still people. You should respect them as you would your family.
I think the people that joke about people dying (good people at that) cant really even be called people.

Of course I dont know what having ALS is like; but I can imagine its probably one of the worst diseases on this planet; and I wouldn't think someone is a coward for not wanting to continually live in suffering; knowing that one day the condition will kill them in probably a pretty gruesome way.

I don't have to know people to feel sympathy for their situation and know that some good people are just dealt really bad hands in life.

TiggyCat

An orange tabby cat furry.
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Fortunately all those I know have only said good things, enjoyed reading about the good he did and been respectful and all. I Just wish I had known about him some. He had such a great positive impact on so, so many. Need more like him. So very special. Oh and I want my body donated to science after I gone too. He was special to do that too. Maybe they can look at the "mess" my brain is and learn something. Who knows.

Oh and my uncle died of ALS. He helped the family so much, was a doctor. I so hope cures for ALS and lots more come.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would much prefer to focus on the overwhelming amount of sympathy and positive feelings that have been expressed before and after his passing rather than wasting my time on a few edgelords. The furry community did a lot of great things fundraising for ALS in Dogbomb's honor. I am honestly extremely proud of how the fandom handled the situation.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would much prefer to focus on the overwhelming amount of sympathy and positive feelings that have been expressed before and after his passing rather than wasting my time on a few edgelords. The furry community did a lot of great things fundraising for ALS in Dogbomb's honor. I am honestly extremely proud of how the fandom handled the situation.
Yeah, I suppose that is the best way to look at it

Rooky

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
Welcome to the internet. There will always be trolls creeping in the shadows. Might I suggest taking it with a grain of salt? Life's too short to shame anon's on the internet.