• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What is (was) your favourite carnival ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
The title pretty much says it all.

For me, I guess, when I was very small I liked the carousel (merry-go-round) then I developed motion sickness and could only ride on the ferris wheel (even tho' I'm afraid of heights)...I think now I'd probably just steer clear of all rides.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The title pretty much says it all.

For me, I guess, when I was very small I liked the carousel (merry-go-round) then I developed motion sickness and could only ride on the ferris wheel (even tho' I'm afraid of heights)...I think now I'd probably just steer clear of all rides.
Those two rides plus the scrambler. I always make a point of riding all three at a carnival. The local fire departments usually have carnivals throughout the Summer months and have those rides set up.

~Pramrider

Role
Private
Go-karts. And the huge slides that you go down in a sack.

I was once asked to leave the track because my idiot friend hit my go-kart and I spun out on the track. Ah, memories...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Bumper cars, I still love them.
Do bumper cars have trailers too in the NL? :tongueout:

I have no clue what my favorite ride is - I rarely go on any these days because they're too expensive.

Peachy

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
My favorite: The Gravitron. So very fun. Here's a vid. If you've been to a county fair, I'm sure you've seen this thing even if it was under a different name. Starship is common too:

YouTube - Gravitron Carnival Ride

I like to get on that thing, and lay upside down, or do situps or something. A lot of fun, and also healthy.

My least favorite:The Superloop, without contestation.

For those of you who do not know what the Superloop is, I found this video.

YouTube - Super Loop

But that is just a baby one. That one would be fun. The one I'm talking about is at my local county fair. It is at least 50 foot high and sways the entire time. IT SWAYS. And it scares the holy hell out of everyone who gets on it. Not many ride that thing. Usually its just people who were curious about it, and thought "hey, what the hell?" I doubt it gets many repeat customers.

Anyway, I rode it once, nearly had a heart attack cause I was convinced the entire thing was going to crumble at any second and kill me the whole time.

Last edited:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I mght say bumper cars or go karts, I like them for being interactive.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I never really go to carnivals. Don't really see them very often round here - but then that could be because I don't happen to adventure towards places where carnivals happen. Also, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't enjoy it all to much, and they're all overpriced.

However, I still really like rides, at theme parks and stuff. I don't have a favourite though, I just enjoy pretty much anything.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Thought I'd be the one to say Gravitron first :(. Oh well, it still is great. Here in NY, carnivals are open 24/7 when they're in town. So, go on a Friday night at 2AM, usually there's no one there and they let you rid for free and for as many times as you want :p.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We had the greatest merry-go-round in Seaside Park. It had or still has, the old colliope and the hand carved and painted horses. It even had a brass ring dispenser. I also loved the haunted house ride. You'd ride a car through the haunted house, even though it was very hokie.

Geauga Lake Park had an old wooden roller coaster. I think it may have been the largest wooden one still in existence. I loved that thing.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Bumper cars hands down. It's the only time where you will ever purposefully crash even into a wall.

Aside for bumper boats which are equally just as much fun if not more so in the summer time.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Just about any roller coaster!! I'm not really fond of the ones that make you go upside down though = /

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Just about any roller coaster!! I'm not really fond of the ones that make you go upside down though = /
Those are the best ones of all!

I used to be really scared of any roller coaster a few years ago but I slowly worked my way up to the biggest and fastest ones. The likelyhood of getting hurt on a rollercoaster is more then dying in a car accident on the way there.

Hell personally for me the record is.

Roller coaster accidents: Zero.
Major car crashes: One.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Those are the best ones of all!

I used to be really scared of any roller coaster a few years ago but I slowly worked my way up to the biggest and fastest ones. The likelyhood of getting hurt on a rollercoaster is more then dying in a car accident on the way there.

Hell personally for me the record is.

Roller coaster accidents: Zero.
Major car crashes: One.
Honestly I've only been on one upside down ride. And I HATED it. But after it was over I wanted to do it again XP

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well mine isn't a carnival ride, but my favorite all time ride was space mountian in disney land, I rode the one in disny world but it wasn't near as fast or as fun as the one in Cal.

I do like any type rollor coaster that flips you upside down.....

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Back when I used to live in PA, there was a place called Konebels, or some other spelling that I forget. It had a great, very old, merry-go-round, with a brass ring grabber thing to boot. I never had a long enough arm to reach the arm that had the rings sticking out of it, so this merry-go-round was my 'grow-up' goal, to be big enough to reach the brass rings.

Aside from that, I love roller coasters, but mostly because I love physics and gravitational forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.