landingxray

Est. Contributor
What is the thickest non abdl diaper?

Dry24/7

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

dry 24/7 is thicker than abena m4?

Yes, Dry24/7 is thicker than abena m4

Damn!!! Thanks! Even the new version of dry 24/7? Are they crinkly louder?

I haven't tried the new version of the dry24/7's so I'm not sure if they're more crinkly

Ahhh man....Do you think they are still thicker?

If they're not thicker I'm pretty sure that they're more absorbent than a abena m4

Thicker than the ABU simple? My last experience with the dry 24/7 was that they were not very thick.

is the dry 24/7 thicker than the abena m4, north shore supreme, or absorbency a plus?

babyblueblanket said:
Thicker than the ABU simple? My last experience with the dry 24/7 was that they were not very thick.

The simple is about the same thickness but is a little wider, the padding extends farther, and you'll get better capacity out of it as a result. It also has rear AND front elastic, and other differences like a tape panel. Overall the simple/paws/space is a much better diaper.

bambinod said:
The simple is about the same thickness but is a little wider, the padding extends farther, and you'll get better capacity out of it as a result. It also has rear AND front elastic, and other differences like a tape panel. Overall the simple/paws/space is a much better diaper.

What about Rearz Inspire + InControl?

AnimeDude892 said:
What about Rearz Inspire + InControl?
They are about the same as the ABU premium series.

I have both Rearz Inspire+ InControl and ABU Simple. The Rearz is a bit thicker than the Simple. You can definitely tell when you put them next to each other and press down on them, the Simple compresses more. The Rearz are the thickest non-ABDL print diaper that I've had. Actually they're the thickest that I've had period.

Last edited:
So the rearz wins it all!!!

landingxray said:
So the rearz wins it all!!!

Right now the safari line appears to be the thickest, highest capacity diaper available. There's some new "fabine gold" out that I haven't seen or heard much about, I don't know if it's a contender or not.

That being said, it's very difficult to fully use a safari, I know I've been unable to soak one completely after several attempts. Since they're more expensive, if you're looking for a good value for your money, it makes them more difficult to justify. Rearz's other diaper models are lower capacity, more on par with ABU's space series, and still cost more, so the prints are the only added feature for the money there if you like them. Now I've managed to bring a space to about the leaking point more than once, so for me the safari does have its uses if I've been drinking heavily before bed and want a worry-free night. It's just not an everyday diaper by any means. I don't like to pay for a ferrari where a bmw will do the job.

The Inspire+ InControl is the plain version of the Safari line.

I'm going to transition to using Rearz Inspire+ InControl 24/7 come January when I can get the free shipping on it. Was using ABU Simple before.

The thickest I've come across is either the dry24/7comfidry maximum or the vintage European super thick adult diapers which are generic diapers with no brand name although I suspect that they may be the old molicare super thick diapers as they look practically identical.

You can buy these on ebay.com from time to time as they are on offer in bidding, but they aren't cheap they cost $30.00 us dollars plus $14.00 for shipping which in total comes to $44.00 in total if you happen to live in the U.S. and are significantly more expensive if you don't like me who lives in the UK as the export tax is not cheap.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Last edited:
The thickest non-ABDL diaper I've worn was a Depend Fitted Brief made during the product line changeover in Australia a few years back. Thickest doesn't mean best, though. It was unimpressive in terms of absorbency and leak protection.

The best non-ABDL diaper I've worn was probably an Abena Abriform Extra (M3) a couple of years ago.

My last batch of Abena M4's really weren't thick at all, quite disappointing compared to how they used to be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back