What is the thickest and most absorbant abdl diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is the thickest and most absorbant ab/dl diaper on the market with plastic backing?

I would guess rearz safari or maybe fabine gold

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

keepitontheDL said:
I would guess rearz safari or maybe fabine gold

Or Abu Space/Simple/Little paws

Thickest ABDL diaper is likely going to be Safari by Rearz and Space by ABU – both have a plastic backing and a cute all-over print. I am a regular Rearz customer, but if I lived in the US and didn't have a pesky conversion rate to deal with, I'd probably buy the ABU Space diapers exclusively.

Warmness said:
What is the thickest and most absorbant ab/dl diaper on the market with plastic backing?
I have bought various ABDL diapers and I would have to say that Bambinodiapers.com has the best absorbent diaper. I just wet yesterday with a Bambino diaper and the leg gathers form a tight seal although it is not uncomfortale.

Reactions: Chinababy888
extremecomfy said:
I have bought various ABDL diapers and I would have to say that Bambinodiapers.com has the best absorbent diaper. I just wet yesterday with a Bambino diaper and the leg gathers form a tight seal although it is not uncomfortale.
Rearz is definitely thicker lol

Rearz Safari is the most comfortable, thickest, and absorbent ABDL specific diaper, IME. Dry 24/7 is also thick and absorbent, but I wouldn't consider that an ABDL diaper.

I would have to agree either the ABU Space/Simple/Little Pawz line or the Rearz Safari line of diapers. They are also some of the few in my experience that can hold all the way to the end, as other high absorbency diapers I have tried tend to fall apart towards the end and just don't hold up well as they get heavy. A major problem a lot of high absorbency diapers have is that at a certain point the diaper gets to heavy and the tapes fail, but I have never experienced this with either an ABU or Rearz product.

looks like they have changed the thickness of the simple diapers, I just received my first order and they are really thin on the front padding.
the website mentioned a new improved space diaper using new absorbent material.

i read that they were receiving a new restock shipment, so they may be changing their entire line up using the new more absorbent sap that does not need to be as thick

Just another thumbs up for Little Paws and Bambino's current favourite is the Bellisimo... Rearz are are extremely good unfortunately i find the fit a little uncomfortable for me though...

Vote for Fabine teddy gold max here - they are super thirsty. Abu beats them on the tapes, but they end up winning for me due to the slickness of the Fabines plastic. Feels just like I'm in a vintage Pampers size 6

I haven't even heard of "fabine gold", but having worn quite a few safari and abu space/paws/simple. I have to say that the safari are thicker by a noticeable amount. I can take a space to capacity overnight some nights, but I have yet to soak a safari to the back.

bambinod said:
I haven't even heard of "fabine gold", but having worn quite a few safari and abu space/paws/simple. I have to say that the safari are thicker by a noticeable amount. I can take a space to capacity overnight some nights, but I have yet to soak a safari to the back.
https://netdiapers-com.myshopify.com/products/teddy-max-thick

These are the fabines

beckijed said:
Just another thumbs up for Little Paws and Bambino's current favourite is the Bellisimo... Rearz are are extremely good unfortunately i find the fit a little uncomfortable for me though...

The guy in your picture didn't put that diaper on correctly. It's going to leak all over the place, and he has the wrong size.

I switched from the Bellisimo to Rearz. It's just a better diaper. You have to really take your time at first. I've gotten really practiced with them, so it only takes me a minute or two to change once I'm cleaned up. You really have make sure the diaper is positioned perfectly so that the front and back align. Also, flatten the front panel against the skin so it's not folded or creased around the sides, otherwise it can pinch.

Also, make sure you have the right size. Rearz sizing is a bit off, I think. I have to wear the extra large because the tapes on the large cause the diaper to bind around my legs and dig into my skin. The X-Large fit amazingly, but they are comically thick and impossible to hide under clothing unless you're wearing a poncho.

I used to tape my diapers REALLY tight, but I don't do that anymore. The fit is better and they stay in place better if you have the correct size. The X-L Rears fit goes half way up my back, up my to my belly button and the sides go over my hips. That keeps the diaper up and keeps it from sagging.

Rearz are also REALLY bulky, so I toddle around the house for the most part. You can walk normally in them, even run, but doing that in public is just asking people to stare at your diapers.

The Safari and the ABU space/lil pawz are both made by Rearz. ABU themselves make diapers that are basically paper underwear filled with hard-wood mulch. Really terrible product.

PICTURE UNRELATED, I accidentally attached it to the wrong post.

Attachments

• Magnifico.jpg
    Magnifico.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 63
Doshy said:
The X-Large fit amazingly, but they are comically thick and impossible to hide under clothing unless you're wearing a poncho.

**tries to picture that in his head**

wait, no, that was a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back