What is the "scent strip" in little paws diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I'm looking for some abdl diapers. Up until now I would get what I could find at my local store, and I haven't really enjoyed them. So, anyways, I've been browsing the sites for abdl stuff and found some adorable little paws diapers. There is a little thing below the preview to select size and diaper count as I would expect, but there is also a section for scented strips?

What is a scent strip, what does it smell like, would you get it, and are there any other diapers you would suggest? I'm looking for somthing thicker than what I have now (tranquility atn)

I'm not sure if it's the same scent as the Lavenders they have or not. I've only gotten the Lavender diapers from ABU and the scent strip makes them smell like their namesake flower.

I've got the Little Paws, Lavender, Space and Preschools and I like them well enough. (Even though I've had some trial and error figuring out how to tape them without leaving the legs too loose.)

I think for aesthetic I like Preschools the most, though. They remind me of 'old school' diapers with a white shell and the printed landing panel. :)

But it's also fun to battle aliens with the Space diapers. (The aliens are the 'fade when wet' ink so if you wet they'll disappear.)

BUT. I also really really love Crinklz and NorthShore Megamax. (Megamax are built TOUGH. I use them for work so I don't need to change in the middle of the shift.)

CuddleWoozle said:
I'm not sure if it's the same scent as the Lavenders they have or not. I've only gotten the Lavender diapers from ABU and the scent strip makes them smell like their namesake flower.

I've got the Little Paws, Lavender, Space and Preschools and I like them well enough. (Even though I've had some trial and error figuring out how to tape them without leaving the legs too loose.)

I think for aesthetic I like Preschools the most, though. They remind me of 'old school' diapers with a white shell and the printed landing panel. :)

But it's also fun to battle aliens with the Space diapers. (The aliens are the 'fade when wet' ink so if you wet they'll disappear.)

BUT. I also really really love Crinklz and NorthShore Megamax. (Megamax are built TOUGH. I use them for work so I don't need to change in the middle of the shift.)

I also live with people so quietness is a factor, are any of the diapers you recommend quiet? (Relitively speaking)

Crinklz are. In spite of the name they're very quiet. :3

And come in three slightly different prints and also as BetterDry, which is the same diaper just without printing on the shell.

Reactions: Kryptic
Kryptic said:
There is a little thing below the preview to select size and diaper count as I would expect, but there is also a section for scented strips?

ABU has these thick paper strips about 8" long and 5/8" wide that are soaked in an "aeromatic oil" that smells a bit like vintage pampers. If you select that option when you order, the bag(s) you get will have a slit cut in them and the strip inserted, to add that scent to the diapers.

I tried one and didn't notice any huge difference, but my nose isn't a good judge of how well it works.

It's a cheap option worth giving a try to see if you like it. There are other sources of scented oils, like MommyScents.

for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Baby-MommiesScents-3-bottles-Powder-Fresh-Scent/323186580348

adisc discussion/review: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/final-verdict-ab-mommy-scents.67141/

They seem to be about the same as the scent strips. (It's possible that's exactly what ABU uses)

And a little on-topic... if you want to try scented diapers, Rearz Little Monsters come with a VERY strong perfume.

I bought that AB mommies scent stuff. I dont think it smells one bit like diapers. To be perfectly honest its not a bad smell but more like....soap.... not to mention while it SAYS you can put a drop in your diaper you really shouldnt because apparently it burns a bit or something

It's very potent. I've gotten it by accident and if you don't let them air out of the bag it can be overwhelming. It's a clean scent, not bad but can definitely be too much for sensitive noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back