What is the most absorbent diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookydoot

Contributor
Title, what diaper holds the most urine

spookydoot said:
Title, what diaper holds the most urine

I think you should search with the keywords you used. this is one of the most recurring questions on this site :)

Off the top of my head, Northshore Megamax, ABU PeekABU and Simple Ultra, though this is a common topic. You’ll find more if you look around on the site.

Megamax and the 2 ABU diapers are rated for at least 6,250 mL, and I can confirm from personal use the ABU diapers are very thirsty.

I find the Betterdry or Crinklz to be a very absorbant diaper

Tykables overnights. Great all around and 5,500 ml capacity. Soft plastic and re sealable tapes.

Pampers_the_best said:
Tykables overnights. Great all around and 5,500 ml capacity. Soft plastic and re sealable tapes.

5000ml "ISO"

Last edited:
Exactly. An ISO rating is not their real world total absorbency rating before leaking. On average it seems to be less than, or close to, half that rating for most any diaper.

I don't find a full diaper comfortable. The only time I would wear the super soaker diapers would be if I didn't have a chance to change during the day.

The higher the amount of SAP the higher the ISO theoretical capacity will be. All you have to do to calculate ISO in ml is take grams of SAP and multiple by 100. 50g SAP = 5000ml. 55mg = 5,500ml. That’s all ISO is :-/

PaddedBrony said:
Off the top of my head, Northshore Megamax, ABU PeekABU and Simple Ultra, though this is a common topic. You’ll find more if you look around on the site.
Will the PeekABU ever be back in stock for US?!?!? lol

JWolf said:
Will the PeekABU ever be back in stock for US?!?!? lol
They’re popular for a reason 😉

ABU makes a plain white version, the Simple Ultra, that you can add stickers and panels to yourself as well

Reactions: JWolf
PaddedBrony said:
They’re popular for a reason 😉

ABU makes a plain white version, the Simple Ultra, that you can add stickers and panels to yourself as well
They definitely do seem to be haha, I'd also like to try the Little Pawz along with those, but I just got my first pack to start wearing again so maybe after that I can get the chane :D

RepaidazeD said:
The higher the amount of SAP the higher the ISO theoretical capacity will be. All you have to do to calculate ISO in ml is take grams of SAP and multiple by 100. 50g SAP = 5000ml. 55mg = 5,500ml. That’s all ISO is :-/
And where do you find the SAP content of a particular diaper? It would be great if you could easily obtain that info, or even the ISO rating. But I’ve never seen SAP numbers published. And i have only seen ISO for a few. I get sick of trying to compare products with unhelpful descriptions like “plus”, “extra”, “super”, “maximum” and the like.

A diapers absorption is more than just the sap content. How else do you think disposables worked before sap was invented? They have padding too.

NorthShore MegaMax

I just tried mega Max and think it is the most absorbent diaper I have ever worn I had five wettings and I will get some more of them

Using my second mega Max and I just reached my sixth wetting decent wettings to no leaks but very wet will have to change my diaper soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back