What is the biggest pullup?

Diaperboyabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im tryinf to find the largest pullup diaper but have some rules set out.
No goodnites/drynites
No abdl pullups like bambinos
I want to keep this list as just potty training style pullups, so pull-ups, parents choice etc.

DiaperedMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most likely Huggies 4T-5T with a 29inch waist being the highest to "comfortably fit", 30-32 is pushing it, and 33 and above being a no go. This is just general advice, depends on the demographics of your body.

YumiChan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think Goo.N super big is one of the biggest out there, it also has a good butt coverage unlike most pullups that while you can fit, appears to be just a pad. Mamy Poko pants also goes up to XXXL size.

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I currently wear Pampers Easy-ups 4t-5T Hello Kitty. As someone said above they now make a 5T-6T. My wife told me I have to finish what I have before I can try them. I also wear Parents Choice 4T-5T training pants and they fit better than the Easy-ups, plus they have velcro sides and a wetness indicator. I hope Parents Choice comes out with a 5T-6T as I think they will be bigger than the Easy-ups...

IMGP8778s (1).jpg
IMGP9927.jpg
IMGP6583s.jpg
IMGP6628s.jpg

KarmaBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I currently wear Pampers Easy-ups 4t-5T Hello Kitty. As someone said above they now make a 5T-6T. My wife told me I have to finish what I have before I can try them. I also wear Parents Choice 4T-5T training pants and they fit better than the Easy-ups, plus they have velcro sides and a wetness indicator. I hope Parents Choice comes out with a 5T-6T as I think they will be bigger than the Easy-ups...

View attachment 63157
View attachment 63158
View attachment 63155
View attachment 63156
How are these compared to ninjamas? The same size? Smaller?

Kamsy

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ninjamas large are bigger than easy ups 5t/6t, and in my personal opinion I find the 4t/5t pull-ups bigger than the 5t/6t easy-ups.