What is the best way to support a full diaper?

FrancisAshley said:
Convert the pounds to grams and each gram equals 1 millimeter of pee by volume since pee is mostly water and has the same density of water (1 gram / mL). Your 1.9 pounds equates to 862 mL.

My MegaMax with two contoured boosters has taken on about 3500 mL of pee. So my onesie ended up stretching under all that weight, which is why I ended up resorting to something else (sport underwear with a belt) to support all that.
Thank you, I suck at math, if I change mydiaper 2 to 3 times a day I must pee over 2500 mil which is normal for an adult

I think what I'd really like to find is some sort non-stretch garment, perhaps denim, that is baggy enough to accommodate a really bloated, soggy diaper weighing as much as 8 lbs, with over-the-shoulder support.

That's a lot to have to carry around. With 2.5 lbs of wet diaper, I couldn't wait to change it.

alwayz said:
That's a lot to have to carry around. With 2.5 lbs of wet diaper, I couldn't wait to change it.

Well, with those two contoured boosters, it was still quite comfortable and had room for more pee to wick up the back. I find myself loathing to take it off unless it starts to leak.

I would rather enjoy the comfort of a clean dry diaper, I dont change right away, but before it leaks.

the ones I like best are Tykabvle rompers. RThje customary onesies fit close in the crotch and add toes isriotration. Tyukables have short legs and do mot bind

Back