What is the best kind of tab style diaper or pull up style because i am still new to this whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperLovering49

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
idk what to pick bc i dont know which one is better

Go tab-style for full-on regressed feel, also if you've got the budget pursue non-med' products with just two tapes for general ease. I'd say however that is just my two coins.
Welcome to this wonderful world though.

*mutters* Gooble gooble one of us one of etc. etc.

if you want tape style go with crinklz ABU
Rearz DC Amour ect or buy one tape style and one pull up style and see which one you like more then go from there

Crinklz if you are physically active ( and they are relatively affordable print diapers ) .

Best over-all plastic backed tape diaper IMO .

Last edited:
Well honestly I’d say go cheap to start maybe some BS rite aid brand. They totally suck but it will still be exciting. Then work your way up to the premium brands NS supreme very functional then maybe add a stuffer then go to rears Crinkles etc. each new one you get will be as equally exciting ( if not more) but if you start with the best going back sucks 😋
Best

Check out thrift stores for cheap diapers to try. Tabbed diapers are unisex as most pull ups are but some are sold for men or women. Try both for fit. I got a bag of Tena Women's pull ups and they fit and work well.

Try the drug store ones firsts, , knowing that they don';t hold much. Then pullons from on line brands. I like North Shore. I like to use creams on sensitive areas, so it is important to remove cream maybe with a wipe before posting on tapes.. I had trouble with this until I learned what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back