What is the best diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimman17888

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What is the best diaper to purchase for best look and feel like a real toddler diaper?

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Get something really thick that you can plaster with babyish sticker designs! They sell special tape for the front panel, even! Comficare 10 is pretty thick!
Though they are adult diapers for incontinence and have two tapes instead of one unlike real baby diapers.Some need that for authentic feel.

jimman17888

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well I was hoping people would post names of diapers and links so I could get some info?

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Picky picky

Comficare M10: http://www.comficare.de/en/diapers/8-36x-comficare-m10.html
Tena Slip Maxi: http://www.tena.co.uk/looking-after...ation/our-products/all-in-one/tena-slip-maxi/

Those are my fav adult diapers, which can be "babied up" with cute stickers. Don't know where to get specifically ABDL themed diaper tape in America since I live in Europe, but you could use some search engine for that.

Here's a website for specifically adult baby diaper products; http://bambinodiapers.com

Ps. I just noticed you have not made an introduction post yet! Please do make one here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/3-Greetings-Introductions

Rskaw

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a fan of both the Abena M4 and Molicare super - both are almost impossible to flood. The Dry 24/7 is a little ridged but seems to always result in a we diaper when I wake up - which doesn't always happen with other brands. Maybe it's just me.

Chickenfriedmeat

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just thought I'd add. I've found that buying tena slip online you'll end up with the cloth ones.

If that isn't an issue for you, I'd opt for ultima over maxi, they're obviously more absorbant, and are white rather than having the purple stripe on the maxi.

Trathfelder105

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
how do abu chusies, aww so cute, and cuddlez diapers compare to icontience diapers like abena, molicare, and tena

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Bambino Bellissimos. Super thick, super avsorbant and has a childish design on the front panel. Love em.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Bambino Bellissimos. Super thick, super avsorbant and has a childish design on the front panel. Love em.

If I see one more bellissimo, I am going straight to target and ordering a pack. Thats a torture word because I REALLY wanna try them.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
If I see one more bellissimo, I am going straight to target and ordering a pack. Thats a torture word because I REALLY wanna try them.
You can only order them online. Order a sample pack.

Rskaw

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered some bambino bellisimo and some M4's. Stash is getting low - can't wait for them to get here

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'll just add that I'm getting my first sample of Comficare's tonight. Very excited. With there was an American distributor.

jimman17888

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I ended up buying a pack of goodnites. I have so much trouble wetting them tho idk what to do =(

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Once you get used to wetting a diaper, it will come as natural as the toilet. For a beginner only attempt it standing up. And for the first few times drink a lot of water over a couple of hours...sooner or later you will figure it out.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Once you get used to wetting a diaper, it will come as natural as the toilet. For a beginner only attempt it standing up. And for the first few times drink a lot of water over a couple of hours...sooner or later you will figure it out.

Amen to that , at first I couldn't pee lying down now it's easy

Status
Not open for further replies.