• Forsite AM PM Maximum

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • ComfiCare

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
TyphaHare said:
It is, in fact, the EXACT same diaper as Comficare!
They just came under a different company name and got a new (uglier lol) logo on them.
I believe that big silly logo has been removed, I emailed N'r'Us and they said they dont have the logo anymore. Samples might but cases wont.... that's if they ever have any in stock.

Reactions: TyphaHare
woolybobs said:
I believe that big silly logo has been removed, I emailed N'r'Us and they said they dont have the logo anymore. Samples might but cases wont.... that's if they ever have any in stock.

Oh my! That's wonderful :D Gotta order some next time~

neophyte said:
Yes, a few of these threads exist but they were locked several years ago, due for a revisit?

I prefer printed diapers but I may get a few packs of less expensive all white diapers for my next order, in a way they almost seem more authentic because the pampers I wore as a child were all white.

Based on these criteria, what is the best all white diaper out there?
  1. Price / Quantity
  2. Reliability & absorbency
  3. Plastic backed and resembles a ABDL diaper
  4. All white! No lines or serial numbers etc....

View attachment 34580
Probably to me it’s ABU ultra plus

No surprise the megamax is on top. They're just perfect. I'm currently wearing one that's been on for about 24 hours. They have a great capacity and feel amazing 😎

Antientmariner said:
No surprise the megamax is on top. They're just perfect. I'm currently wearing one that's been on for about 24 hours. They have a great capacity and feel amazing 😎
They're also quite popular and economical, and more accessible than some of the other brands which I think is part of what factors into it (i.e. not everyone who has tried Megamax has tried Rearz, etc.)

I voted for comficare dry 24/7. They are priced well, and 72 come in a case. They have enough absorbency, and the best leak protection ive ever experienced, with excellent tapes. Quite comfy too, but very loud.

I think betterdry might be more comfortable, definitely the softest padding ive ever experienced, with a similar price. But i can't quite speak for much else as ive only tried a couple, and i seem to remember tape issues.

Megamax certainly hold the most, but i find them to be leaky until they get at least one thorough soaking.

Back in June of 2020, I tried ABU simple Ultra these were increadable, very comfortable and absorbent.

They were also very reminiscent of the original Pampers/Huggies diapers from the early 1980's these are great value too if you buy them online.

You can see my review of these for more details.

Reactions: mayhem and DL0202
BetterDry or ABU Ultra

Reactions: DL0202
I have to admit, I am a huge lover of Goodnites and Luvs, but there's just something about an all white diaper that's nostalgic and comforting in its minimalism. It's hard for me to fit in adult sizes being a smaller adult, though I am looking at trying tena's 66100 series in both small and medium (really hope the green small fits). Anyways, could anyone recommend an all white diaper, plastic with tapes, or cloth with hook & loop tabs (preferably one of each) that has more of a daytime level of absorbency, or close to that of Goodnites and Luvs? I don't have the largest bladder, in fact it's rare that Goodnites or Luvs leak on me, but I would like to have some simple all white option in my drawer.

I'm gonna stick this in because nobody else has: Rearz InControl Elite, an all-white, plasticky diaper with an incredibly, aggressively grippy hook/loop fastening system. Amazingly soft & cuddly-comfy inside, excellent containment, good fit, remarkable performance. I stock them along with my MegaMax pinks, I love 'em both! 🤗🥰🍼🧸🎀

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
MEGA MAX! MEGA MAX!!

Forsite would be my #1 pick for their thick plush padding, high capacity, and otherwise all-around premium features, but their padding always starts feeling damp sooner than say, inspire+incontrol. So IIC get my vote. Megamax are just too thin when dry. (which is fine for daytime, but I want thicker feeling overnight)

So my decision is based on an overnight diaper. I'd choose megamax for daytime white.

I have to admit, I am a huge lover of Goodnites and Luvs, but there's just something about an all white diaper that's nostalgic and comforting in its minimalism. It's hard for me to fit in adult sizes being a smaller adult, though I am looking at trying tena's 66100 series in both small and medium (really hope the green small fits). Anyways, could anyone recommend an all white diaper, plastic with tapes, or cloth with hook & loop tabs (preferably one of each) that has more of a daytime level of absorbency, or close to that of Goodnites and Luvs? I don't have the largest bladder, in fact it's rare that Goodnites or Luvs leak on me, but I would like to have some simple all white option in my drawer.

X Plus Ultra Stretch All White Diapers leaked. Not so good :(

My all time favorite diapers are the attends premium overnight briefs, they're thick and so soft, it's like sitting in a cloud. They're cotton backed rather than plastic, if that makes a difference.

the northshore supreme is the best plastic diaper. however the sizing needs to be identical to the northshore megamax sizing.

Back