What is the best all-white diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
InControl or Simple or something else? 24/7s are out because their tapes kept failing and I will not buy them again. I was suffering through the Bellissimo print, but I understand that their quality has now deteriorated. Thanks in advance for your input.

have you tried newer run Dry24/7? I sleep in them and am a very very active sleeper and the tapes don't fail.

outside of that the rearz incontrol look great but a $3 a what it ain't worth it to me. I find abena L4 and Dry 24/7 can handle anything I throw at them.

I really enjoy ABU's products and the space is my personal favorite, I have never used a simple but it's supposed to be the same as the space and if that's the case I would say its a great diaper. I have used 24/7's also in the past and while they were good, after using ABU's products I'm not sure I could go back. I would say try a sample pack of a few that you like so you can see how they fit and feel to you. Everybody has slightly different opinions as most diapers have slight variations that make better for some and worst for others.

There's a lot of all white to choose from right now, so it probably comes down more to what features you want.

Best value right now I'd have to say is the MyDiaper white. Features are great, capacity is surprisingly high, and cost is comparatively low.

Best value / cheapest high capacity all white right now is probably the A+ when on sale.

If you're in europe, betterdry are one of your best options. Overall quality is very high, but they get expensive outside europe.

Highest capacity (among those I've tried) are the ABU and Rears Simple and Basics. If you want a THICK, high quality diaper, and cost isn't a big deal, these are the two to look at.

I haven't tried Fabine's newest offering ("gold"?) but it may be a contender for premium white padding.

Better Dry is in stock at Comfycare.net $96 per case of 60. That's 1.60 ea. I'm about to get a case since I am about out of Crinklz. Northshore supreme is another.

ID Slip PE from XP Medical.

ABU simple or Dry24/7comfi dry maximum or if you can't get those Cuddlez or Drydayz or Tykabels/Snuggies S.ex ( sceane extender),are my favourite diapers although I have heard about a new product called my diaper that claim to have up to 5000ml in absorbancy and I may very well give them a go later this week if I can order some before Christmas although the downside of buying diapers is the cost although if I go into care next year as per my earlier replies/blogs then maybe just maybe I can get them provided for me for free/at a discounted price.

I will let you know what happens at any rate because I don't want to keep this hidden inside me as I don't want any regrets in my life.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Parents choice, sleepover pants 125lbs+ found at walmart. Goodnite generic

Rearz Inspire + InControl, ABU Simple, Dry 24/7 and Abena L4.

ABU Simple has been the best for me. It has a slight edge over Rearz Inspire+ InControl because Rearz runs very small compared to the advertised sizes (at least from my local vendor).

Drylife slip are really good, they aren't that thick but they swell a lot and tapes stay stuck.

Seconding MyDiaper night too, thicker and swell loads.

If you were given a choice of any all-white diapers for free, which would you choose?

Confidry 24/7. Hands down the best since they were re-designed a year ago.

Kaliborio said:
ABU Simple has been the best for me. It has a slight edge over Rearz Inspire+ InControl because Rearz runs very small compared to the advertised sizes (at least from my local vendor).

I just compared the numbers, and the safari and space (large) are almost identical in dimensions. The safari's padding is thicker and it has larger tapes, but the space weighs more. I think the space goes a bit overboard with their sap, and as such doesn't wick as well as the safari, which has overall higher capacity and is also less likely to leak when near capacity.

(the safari and inspiire incontrol should be the same model, as the space and simple are the same model too)

I suppose if I had to pick ONE specific winner, it would be inspire-incontrol. ABU Simple would be a very close second. And I might regret the decision for cases where the rearz was just phyisically too thick. I consider ABU's thickness to be the perfect tradeoff between performance and thickness. And this is why I don't stock just one or two kinds of diapers!

It comes down to what works for you. I suggest trying all the above and see what you like. My fave for over night is abena level 4.

Rearz Inspire+ InControl, I'm going to be switching to them as my 24/7 diaper from the ABU Simple in January once I am able to get the free shipping from Rearz.

Kenn said:

Their base price is a tad higher than Rearz, so when I have free shipping through Rearz it'll end up being cheaper than them in any case.

I've also noticed CooshieTooshiez has trouble keeping stock in on those. I have yet to see them actually have those in stock; as you can see they are currently out of stock on them.

Kenn said:
http://www.cooshietooshiez.com/Inspire-Case-48_p_78.html

Has free shipping, but I do not know if the ultimate price is competitive.

That's what you just linked me a few minutes ago. CT's base price is a little higher than Rearz's, so Rearz with free shipping will end up being cheapers. Also I've never seen CT have the Inspire+ InControl in stock, as you can see they currently don't have them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back