• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What is "Moderated(modset)"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I noticed that Candyman had that in his name recently, but I don't remember it always being like that. What does that mean? I went to send him a PM to ask what it meant/what it was for, but I'm either stupid or it's not possible... What happened? Is it like a revoking of some rights or something, and if so what sort of a thing does one have to do to have that happen (And candyman, if you wanna give for example the reason why yours is like that, that'd be appreciated., no offense I'm just not sure exactly what it is for.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Moderated(modset) means that an admin set moderated status on you. All of your posts have to be approved by an admin before they post. There may be other restrictions as well, though I'm not sure on all of them.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This usually happens after a certain amout of neg rep

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
"Moderated" means that every post you make has to be checked by a moderator, and you can't send PMs. I think there are also other abilities that are limited. The "modset" means it was set by a moderator, for breaking The Rules.

There's also "Moderated (Rep)", which happens because of low rep. Less than -5, IIRC.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
This usually happens after a certain amout of neg rep
Incorrect. If you get moderated because you have too much neg rep, your status would be "moderated (rep)".

Moderated(modset) means that an admin set moderated status on you. All of your posts have to be approved by an admin before they post. There may be other restrictions as well, though I'm not sure on all of them.
Some of the restrictions include the inability to exchange PMs and the inability to receive reputation.

Peachy

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Ah, I see now. Thanls to all that replied!

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I can't believe I missed this. Well, anyway, I was what some call "spamming" before my one week ban. Martin suggested that I be moderated once I got back and I've been this wonderful orange color ever since.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You also can't:

See other people's blogs (without logging out)
See your own pictures in the member's gallery or do anything to them
Unsubscribe from threads that are weeks old and you want to get rid of
See others' profiles, or your own
Contact mods or admins via PM
Contribute your opinion before ten other people reply before your post gets approved a day later, so people skip over it
Have any credibility

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Ouch... that sucks, Blanch. I'd hate to be moderated.

K

kitty0230

You also can't:

See other people's blogs (without logging out)
See your own pictures in the member's gallery or do anything to them
Unsubscribe from threads that are weeks old and you want to get rid of
See others' profiles, or your own
Contact mods or admins via PM
Contribute your opinion before ten other people reply before your post gets approved a day later, so people skip over it
Have any credibility

Man, that must suck. I guess it would be a good idea not to make a huge amount of humorous but meaningless and wasteful posts, by moderating yourself, and limiting the dumb posts to one or two a week!

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Um, if you get a modset for negative rep, and part of that modset is the inability to receive rep...

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Um, if you get a modset for negative rep, and part of that modset is the inability to receive rep...
Call me crazy, but I think only a Moderated(modset) will take away your rep gaining abilites.

A Moderated(reputation) probably won't.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Ouch. Well, at least you're back, now, Candyman. :) Glad to have you back and a productive member of the community.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
those are two different types of moderated you're confusing, Moderated (modset) will result in you not being able get any rep but that has to be manually removed or it has to expire (depends on what was set). Moderated (rep) won't prevent you from getting new rep and you also have to get out of it by getting your rep up.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Man, that must suck. I guess it would be a good idea not to make a huge amount of humorous but meaningless and wasteful posts, by moderating yourself, and limiting the dumb posts to one or two a week!

So, just what does the inside of your arse look like while you're up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.