What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
What is it about furry/babyfur/the like that you like so much, or that really gets you into it?
Personally I wouldn't say I am yet, but lately... We'll just say I may not be far off from getting more into it :p

Role
  1. Other
I've always felt a kinship to animals and I literally grew up with my dog (we got her when I was one). So for me, it's not about liking something particular about it, it's I feel closer to animals than I do humans. This, coupled with my TBness, caused me to be a babyfur. Though in all honest from what I've seen and read, it seems to be the same as being a TB or AB just covered with fur.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've always felt a kinship to animals and I literally grew up with my dog (we got her when I was one). So for me, it's not about liking something particular about it, it's I feel closer to animals than I do humans. This, coupled with my TBness, caused me to be a babyfur. Though in all honest from what I've seen and read, it seems to be the same as being a TB or AB just covered with fur.

What my bwo said describes my reasons pretty well. And read the green in my sig.

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur

Exactly how I was gunna describe myself... except it was a cat, not a dog :p

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I must say I always thought I was a fox but I never really realized it until I first came to IRC. I was already a tb/dl, but when I first learned about furries, I wanted to get more involved. Many furs have different reasons and beliefs for being a furry. Some think its spiritual, some people like the animal, some relate to the animal, but my reason is because I relate to the fox. I added them up together, and became a babyfur. Hope this gives you a better understanding.

~RubixFox

M

Mako

Ditto. Except I grew up with kittens. When I was younger there wasn't many kids in the neighbour hood yet so I used to follow our cats about and imitate and pretend to be one. So furryness has a really deep connection to my *bness too.

S

Secret

Well because its FREAKIN ADORABLE!

I mean, yeah animals are awesome to!
Also the way my mom used to call me "puppy" when I was little might have had something to do with it, I guess it just brings me back to a time when me and my mom loved eachother and I was her "puppy". It kinda makes me sad now seeing how our mother son relationship has changed in such a short time, but Im guessing that its just "teenage problems". Eh im rambling and no one really cares about what I just typed so whatever I guess : /

Anyone have any input on what I just typed?

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Well because its FREAKIN ADORABLE!

I mean, yeah animals are awesome to!
Also the way my mom used to call me "puppy" when I was little might have had something to do with it, I guess it just brings me back to a time when me and my mom loved eachother and I was her "puppy". It kinda makes me sad now seeing how our mother son relationship has changed in such a short time, but Im guessing that its just "teenage problems". Eh im rambling and no one really cares about what I just typed so whatever I guess : /

Anyone have any input on what I just typed?

You could try and ask her why she called you puppy. Other than that just try and get closer to her again. But I don't know your mother so my advice might not work.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I guess its because not only do I love animals but to me they represent being free spirited I mean wolfs and foxes arent bound by human laws and morals they do what there instents tell them to. That with the fact that being a TB makes me feel like iam freeing myself from the constant pain in life it just appeled to me

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not, like, super into being a furry, and it's definitely not sexual for me. Personally I just like pretending I'm a baby tiger with human-like qualities (i.e. Wearing clothes and doing human type stuff.) I just think it's fun. When I go skiing I wear my tiger mask (The one in my pic) and call myself Snow Tiger Lizzie

X

xdeadx

I like....

The friends and enemies you can make

Meeting lots of new peoples

Of course the art comes in sooner or later so I might as well list it now :3

I like being hated on... I dunno :3 I love it when a random troll comes up to me and calls me a furfag. It's just like... weird ^~^

I also like how there's so much crazy shit out there that even if for one day you feel weird, you can look at some of that stuff and be a total hypocrite and say, "Hey, at least I'm not THAT weird"

Plus it gives me another chance to be more of a minority XD

Status
Not open for further replies.