What is it that makes you a furry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I do not ever post in this forum because I really do not understand this fetish/interest. When I first heard of this about 4 years ago, I was told it was people who dress up in like furry mascot uniforms and do intiment things, lol. Obviously from being a member here for several months I can tell that is nearly not what it is all about. So I would appreciate it if everyone posted a little bit about what they like about being a furry or what they think makes them a furry.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Because I write furry stories, perhaps?

This might also have something to do with it.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
For me it's not about dressing up in fancy costumes or drawing pretty pictures or even writing stories.

It's about identifying internally with a specific animal...in my case a small pink bunny. (Yeah, I know bunnies aren't pink!) I think it's the cute cuddliness of said pink bunny that I really identify with...not that I'm cute (or even very cuddly)...but on the INSIDE this is how I feel/picture myself.

Make sense?

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
For me it's not about dressing up in fancy costumes or drawing pretty pictures or even writing stories.

It's about identifying internally with a specific animal...in my case a small pink bunny. (Yeah, I know bunnies aren't pink!) I think it's the cute cuddliness of said pink bunny that I really identify with...not that I'm cute (or even very cuddly)...but on the INSIDE this is how I feel/picture myself.

Make sense?

hmm, a little bit of that too, sorta

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
For me, it's the identification part as well and definitely the largest part is the role playing one...fursuiters (because that is the name given to people who use suits) are one kind of furries. Others write, others just stay at home with me. I don't think there's a sort of "test" you have to make to wear the label of "furry" :p.

My RP characters tend to be anthropomorphic creatures.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess my fursona is reflecting my personality and helps me to express my feelings, so that's what makes me a furry, I guess. I'm a cat because I'm lazy and If I had to be an animal, I'd like to be a cat so I could just... sleep all day, stop worrying about school, money or whatever...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think it's because I like animals and Identify with some of them (Swim team=Otter awesome). This explanation may be subject to sudden and radical change.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Thanks for everyones opinions and expeirances!
Ayanna I think you helped clear it up for me mostly, if this is true then I geuss I am attracted to female furries. The idea of a dl and ab girl thinking of herself and acting as a little bunny from time to time is just tooooo cute. Like for example in this one thread you said something like.. "But I AM a bunny! If not then what are these bunny ears for..*pointing to your pigtails." When I read that I litterally melted almost haha.
Although I would not quite label myself as one, I mean I have cats which I LOVE to death, and love cuddling with them. Although the idea of being in a fur type suit does not appeal to me, but maybe cuddling with a cute diaper girl in a fur suit would be appealing, not a full suit by if she was a cat, just the ears, a tail some furry slippers and paws with her in a diaper and a t shirt, sounds very appealing to cuddle with it!

So would this make me a furry everyone?

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Mine is my attitude, personality, and I have this weird connection between me and dogs, esp. mine. A year ago, I took in this abused dog that no one wanted, bit everyone and everything that touched it, after a year of lots of snuggles and pettings and lots of my blood, sweat, and tears. I now have a playfull, happy puppy that I can pick up and cuddle with. She is still a bit testy at times, but like a 90% improvement from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.