What is it like to poop?

A good poop is honestly the best thing you can do in a diaper.
It's very warm, very sticky, and very fun to push your butt in. Though sometimes not enough comes out so you just feel some sticky pressure between your cheeks. Plus the clean up is very hard for a baby to do on their own, and everyone can tell if you have an accident.

Reactions: Absammy
I also have a medication that I take 3 times a day ,it removes my bodies say ( my bowels are stuck in park) the medication removes my bodies ability to to decide when or where(which is never) I have 4 soft semiformed stools a day , don't realy feel any different when it happens ,usually when I feel warm kinda mush enveloping my testicles and associated hardware ,i know it is time to have my aide change me . Which beats the heck out of my old bowel & bladder regimen , i used to have always bleeding hemmorhoids, rectal tears from hard stool and use enough laxatives and stool softeners to keep a town regular .Unfortunately it wasn't working ,something had to change ,i was spending more than four hours every other night on bowel care that wasn't realy effective .it's been so many years since my bowels realy functioned I can't remember what normal feels like , to be able to give you an accurate comparison .

I like the thought of it, but dont like doing it lol

Reactions: Diapercutie and perlFerret
Last week while I was at work, I had to go pretty bad. I figured I only had a half hour of work so I’d hold it until I got home. Well things didn’t work out for me when I sneezed. I ran to the bathroom to see how bad it was and ended up splitting my pants. Thankfully there was no odor and my coworker who knows I wear walked behind me when we left so that no one would see. I took a picture for my personal diary and titled it “shittiest day at work”. 😂. Lesson was learned the hard way. Pooping can be fun/enjoyable but not when you’re in public or at work.

Personally, the first time i did it, was about the same feeling as peeing for the first time "what the heck am i doing", and not to mention the cleanup afterwards.
The way i do it is bananas. Yes, not just in the diaper, but put the bananas up your bottom. After about 20 minutes, you just need to poop, and out they come, and it does not smell that bad comparing to the reagular way.

I do it with oat meal , but the stuf takes so long to get in my diaper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry you’re not meant to eat it but put it in your diaper oops

DanielW said:
you mean I was doing it wrong too? o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yer but it does make a nice breakfast in the winter

You’ll probably feel even more babyish if you decided to poop in a printed ABDL diaper.

Last edited:
And it will stick to your skin

I think you are either "compelled" to poop your diaper..... or not. For me, it began at a young age, because I loved pooping my pants. It was a "force" that moved me or compelled me to dirty a diaper. And I love everything about it: the warm, squishy feel, the smell, the feeling that I really am a "baby" because it is the most "babyish" thing you can do. Much more "babyish" than just wetting a diaper. 🤭

Evahasgone2 said:
Sweetie if you haven't pooped in your diaper yet, what are you waiting for ? It is such a sensation when you release. You feel great, naughty, dirty, shamed, turned on, weak kneed. I can go on and on about the feelings. The best feeling is knowing that it is wrong, but you did it anyway and feel great about it. If you don't mind the smell then you are halfway there. I actually enjoy the clean up as much as the actual act itself. So many here say the clean up is the worst part, I say its the best part. I was never afraid to get my hands dirty and have been pooping my diaper since the age of twelve. Live it, love it, enjoy it is all I can tell you.
You and I are about the same age, and we both began pooping our pants about the same age too.
Actually, my mom put me back in diapers for pooping my pants at the age of 2, and she kept me in diapers until the age of 5. Cloth diapers and plastic "rubber" pants. (I assume because of your age you were in cloth diapers and rubber pants too.

For me is so relieving. It’s messy and gross and smells but it’s just something about it maybe the act of it that feels so right. Unfortunately I have ibs so I’ve actually pooped myself involuntarily those aren’t fun. Planned ones are super fun. But you have to change ASAP to avoid rashes

Hopefully, when I get my first diapers in 7 years
bigtoddler96 said:
If you live with your parents or roommates and you decided to poop your diaper, then you should try to do it when either no one else is with you or everyone else is sleeping, but you should hurry up and clean up yourself and dispose your dirty diaper without getting discovered.
That's what I'm struggling to do with my roommate. He's usually gone most of the time so I'll have my free time but idk when he comes back so I'd be too scared to try. Also, I don't have any wipes.

I enjoy pooping my diaper. Sometimes when I want to be naughty I poop my pants without a diaper. It feels and looks awesome because I always pee my pants when I go poop.

I have now pooped in my nappy a few times and it certainly is a mixture of emotions. It feels great, naughty and gives you a sense of freedom! Must say the clean up isn't as bad as I thought. The only issue is disposing of them discretely as I live with my family, but luckily I live in a separate part of the house (a converted garage).

Thank you everyone for the advice and tips, I found it all really helpful.

Reactions: russell100
It hurts and sometimes I'm scared to push it out because it'll hurt even more. I just pooped myself about five minutes ago.

Reactions: Diapercutie
I love it but rarely do it. If I had more freedom to wear I would keep it on for a while. I just hate cleanup.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back