What is it like to poop?

jguy said:
It’s been a while since I used diapers regularly, but I vividly recall all the sensations of the whole journey from first time putting them on to going out in public in fully soiled diapers.

It came step-wise for me though rather rapidly. From the early beginning I peed in my diapers and thoroughly enjoyed both letting go and the wet warmness and sensation when sitting down in a chair. I recall the first time I pooped – it was sensational! The squishy feeling of the peepoop and the diaper getting heavier and heavier – powerful! I usually wore them for as long as possible (half a day) using them fully as my toilet and enjoyed every instant of it including the cleaning procedure which became an art in its own right.

I also recall the first time I decided to go out in public in my soiled diapers – fittingly going to the super market to buy more diapers. I did wear two pairs of the lovely Euroflex plastic pants over my diapers and had taped them up at the bottom to avoid any possibility of leaks. So it was pure enjoyment. I recall especially when I sat down on the motorbike seat (motorcycle taxi) and felt the mushy poop working its wonders – awesome! The visit in the super market was fairly routine but it did bring an extra dimension when I visited the adult diapers aisle, got two large packs and carried them openly to the cash registre secretly hoping that I wasn’t the only one noticing the audible crackling of my Euroflex plastic pants.

I can, however, easily imagine situations where soiling ones diapers in public is no fun at all. But under controlled circumstances it is so enjoyable.
Last year I was reading stuff on the site of a diaper company. Stories on how diapers helped people cope with their medical problems. A woman wrote that on a job interview, she had a bowl movement so bad that her diaper failed. A week later she got a "thanks for applying but we found someone else who is a better fit" letter and also a bill for $300 for the cleaning of the chair and rug.

DocBrown said:
And sitting gives a connection.

Be one with your diaper.

I thankfully have a night to myself, and decided to take your words to heart! Taped up my diaper and I'll be sitting down in my full diaper tonight if I get a chance. Hopefully that oneness can feel just as good. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
Well, it took me a day to wait for the right one (and a clear house for a good while), but I was able to get the right feeling just tonight. As I've done a few times before, I let my muscles relax and pooped my diaper to get a nice big bulge in the back. Normally, I'd immediately scamper off to the bathroom once I caught a whiff, but this time I finally took the plunge and sat down.

It was bliss! :D The soft, warm feeling that spreads around was too good for words. I finally feel like I'm now fully back in diapers again.

The cleanup? Yeah, it still stunk on all levels... But it was worth it for those extra moments of such a wonderful sensation, and I enjoy a good shower afterwards anyway.

It may not be a consistent things to do for me (urges come and go after all), but I'm happy to say that I'm back to pooping in my diapers. :D

Reactions: Kane2000 and Tundra1975
I poop my diaper in the morning and then shower. Many here have tried to describe what it feels like. I just really think it feels so good in so many ways. It is really nice to sit down in a full diaper.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
I usually poop my diaper in the morning before work. I get up early to check email, and ADISC, and a few other sites. Sometimes I work out in my messy diaper; so total time about 2 hours in a soiled diaper. How to describe the feeling: Just wonderful for me. The initial release of pressure and stimulation of the anus, the warm spread of the mess, the squishing when I sit and then exercise; the psychological comfort before getting ready for my adult responsibilities. I have become quite adept at cleaning up, so I don't mind that part. I then spray some Febreze so that there is no lingering odor when my wife gets up. Sometimes I wear a diaper to work, that I only wet in throughout the day.

Reactions: Disposable2Nite and NorMan
I had two pairs of underwear on the other day and took a massive dump and it literally blew out the side of my underwear. It was all over everything. it happened so fast I held back for nearly an hour and a half and could not take it anymore. And I have IBS so it's usually super wet and mushy, like chocolate ice cream coming out my anus.

I find there's something a little underwhelming about sitting in a mess. Doing a poo feels good and doing it in a nappy even better, but what's really nice about using the nappy is that even after you've finished, the sensation of a big solid lump nestling in the seat remains to keep you connected with the experience. If there's a visible bulge, that too is a reminder to you and anyone else who sees it, that you're pleased with yourself and your creative efforts.

Once you sit down, the sensation of the lump disappears. It no longer feels like you've just done or are still doing a poo, but more like general messiness that blends into the background. It's not focused enough around the anus to give a constant tactile reminder of your earlier enjoyment and satisfaction .

Reactions: Disposable2Nite
It feels nice. I gotta go and I just let it out. Then I feel better. Then it feels all squishy and when I pee, it feels even squishier and I can feel the pee spreading more.

Elad92 said:
Hey, I've been an abdl for a few months now and the other day I was wearing my nappy (diaper in america) and needed to poop, i was tempted to leave it on but chickened out. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like to poop into your nappy?

TIA
It’s nice for if you like feeling babyish do it can realeve stress for some

I like doing the occasional mess in my diaper. The intense anticipation that comes before and the slight embarrassment and relief that come after I mess make it sorta worth it to me. That and it's basically me giving a giant middle finger to my potty training for at least a few minutes.
Oh yeah, having decent adult wipes and wearing disposable nylon or latex gloves make cleanup a million times easier. Trust me. I wouldn't mess without them.

Pooping one’s nappy can also be quite scary, especially if one isn’t expecting it to happen. The other day, I was laying in bed contemplating the day ahead, and what to get for brekky. My nappy was wet from overnight. I felt a bit queezy in my tummy, and was squirming around a bit in bed as I woke up.

My dog decided she needed to go outside.

As I stood up, my bowels let go, and out it all came. I walked about 20 paces from my bed to the outside sliding glass door, pooping the entire time.

So why was this scary? Because I usually get cramps, and most times am able to hold through the pain till the cramps stop, giving me enough time to get to my normal nappy change after brekky.

This time, no cramps, it just happened. Scary. That could happen almost anywhere.

I’ve also had times where a cramp hits me, and part of me clamps up to try stopping poop happening, but another part of me is pushing. It’s like I’m in a full-body stretch? I often lose those battles. Again, scary, as I’m powerless to stop these events. They often hit me out of the blue.

And sometimes, the amount is so much that the poop pushes forward right over my vulva, like a dam bursting. So much yukky cleanup, so much UTI-inducing.

The stink and cleanup isn't worth it if you're not bowel incontinent and don't have a choice. If you have the choice, I say don't do it. And don't try it in public. You'll stink up an area radius of about 20 feet. I've come across people in public who need a change.

Reactions: perlFerret and Seasonedcitizen
ozziebee said:
Pooping one’s nappy can also be quite scary, especially if one isn’t expecting it to happen. The other day, I was laying in bed contemplating the day ahead, and what to get for brekky. My nappy was wet from overnight. I felt a bit queezy in my tummy, and was squirming around a bit in bed as I woke up.

My dog decided she needed to go outside.

As I stood up, my bowels let go, and out it all came. I walked about 20 paces from my bed to the outside sliding glass door, pooping the entire time.

So why was this scary? Because I usually get cramps, and most times am able to hold through the pain till the cramps stop, giving me enough time to get to my normal nappy change after brekky.

This time, no cramps, it just happened. Scary. That could happen almost anywhere.

I’ve also had times where a cramp hits me, and part of me clamps up to try stopping poop happening, but another part of me is pushing. It’s like I’m in a full-body stretch? I often lose those battles. Again, scary, as I’m powerless to stop these events. They often hit me out of the blue.

And sometimes, the amount is so much that the poop pushes forward right over my vulva, like a dam bursting. So much yukky cleanup, so much UTI-inducing.

It could be that your subconscious is thinking well I really need to poo & I have a nappy on so no need to wait.

It could be that your subconscious is thinking well I really need to poo & I have a nappy on so no need to wait. It has happened to me too.

Tundra1975 said:
It's just like pooping in the toilet except when you poop in your diaper, it doesn't fall away from your bottom. It just goes a very short distance before coming in contact with your diaper and starts to pile up. Most of the time, it will form a bulge in the back of your diaper but don't worry, if you don't want people to see the bulge, just sit down and the bulge will go away.
It doesn't bother me if people see the bulge but to be honest it is rare that do.

Well, giving in to a strong urge where I just know it's a matter of minutes before I start filling my diaper anyway actually feels good while doing it. feeling the soft mush spread out in my diaper, and feel it expand in the seat. Then comes the aftermath, the telltale smell of a soiled diaper.

It's not something I do regularly, but sometimes I must admit, I cannot resist just letting go...cleanup can be a hassle, depending on the consistency...but sometimes it's just not worth fighting it...
Medically incontinent, urge IC, som I'm in diapers 24/7 anyway..

Reactions: Disposable2Nite
It’s fun, but certainly not practical to do regularly in my experience. I leave it for special occasions.

I have definitely gone from "ehh, I don't know..." to "yes, definitely" in a matter of the past month or so. The release, the feeling of the diaper filling up, the warmth... Even with the smell and cleanup, the feeling while it happens is wonderful for me.

I still know that it's not for everyone, of course. As long as you're in a space where cleanup and disposal doesn't affect anyone you may be living with negatively, and you know how to clean yourself up when you're done, then I can't recommend pooping one's diaper enough.

I mess my nappy almost every night now (usually once, sometimes twice) but though my wife has been doing that for years now because she loves the feeling of having a dirty nappy stripped away and a clean one applied, I didn't really do it all that much for a very long time.

I'm wondering lately why I never used to do it all that often. The smell isn't nice, but I love the warm, squishy sensation, especially once the mess has been sat or walked around in for a few minutes. I've come to agree with what my wife always said about changing, some of my earliest memories are of my nappy getting changed, and having a dirty nappy changed feels great. Normally what happens is we both dirty our nappies before we go to bed, we'll sit in it for a little bit and then we go and change each-other.

Its a lush feeling trust me. Don't chicken out :)

Reactions: Zeke, ShadesPoofyButt, ThePhotographer and 1 other person
Back