What is it like to poop?

After literally decades of avoiding it, I "messed" for the first time only a couple of months ago. And then I did it again a short while later. Due to a combination of factors, it was neither particularly messy nor particularly smelly, and cleanup was pretty easy. This was in cloth diapers both times, so "cleanup" also involved washing the diapers--which were gleaming white again afterwards (I was almost a little disappointed by that, hehe). But how did it feel? Honestly, my enjoyment was sort of limited by the force of will needed to overcome all those years of not pooping in a diaper, so mostly it felt like...a lot of work! Will I do it again? Probably. Soon? Not sure about that. Some impulse will suddenly hit me, and I'll do it. But it seems unlikely to become a regular part of my little-play.

But, never say never, right?

Last edited:
It's fascinating! All my life I've avoided pooping in my pants at all costs, then here I am at 37 years old... standing there and letting it happen, very strange and interesting experience. I let it happen a couple times a month.

For me clean up isn't bad, I head to the washroom soon after I mess. I will go down on my knees and I remove the tapes from one side but hold it, then remove the other side and let the diaper fall straight down, then with the back of the diaper I wipe back to front and then wrap up the diaper. I use wet flushable wipes to clean up and Im done! It's not messy for me this way.

I do once in a while. I like taking a shower after and put on a clean fresh diaper.

Elad92 said:
Hey, I've been an abdl for a few months now and the other day I was wearing my nappy (diaper in america) and needed to poop, i was tempted to leave it on but chickened out. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like to poop into your nappy?

TIA

The level of comfort is directly proportional to your access to facilities with which to clean up in my experience. At home with the shower/tub readily accessible I find it enjoyable but I wouldn't want to be out in public when it occurs.

I have always enjoyed a good mess in my diaper or even my pants , it all comes out in the wash and showering makes for fast and easy clean up, I most often mess while driving home from work.

• Love
Reactions: Kane2000
Speck said:
It's something you enjoy for the moment but then instantly regret.
I agree with that. It is a novel feeling for a few seconds but not worth the clean up time. Everyone should try it a few times just to know the experience.

Reactions: perlFerret
Seasonedcitizen said:
I agree with that. It is a novel feeling for a few seconds but not worth the clean up time. Everyone should try it a few times just to know the experience.
Agreed. Maybe fun to do every once in a while, but not worth doing on a regular basis. The cleanup just isn’t worth it.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, perlFerret and Seasonedcitizen
I guess if you get a sexual component to to then it will have a lot more attraction than if you don't. I enjoy the go but my better half does not. so it is not often that I get to enjoy.. but the point is that I do enjoy it in my own space when I can clean up as wished. Outside of that it smells, clean up is not to bad but your skin may still smell a bit after all the cleanup so try in private and make your own decision

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have to join in the chorus here, poop your diaper and see how you like it for yourself!

I avoided doing so when I had a close living situation to others, so it took me up until last year to finally give it a try. But once I finally caved to the curiosity, that momentary sensation of letting go and feeling that diaper fill up in back with a nice outward bulge is a wonderful feeling... Up to the point where you start to smell it and then have to contend with the cleanup, so it can be a very fleeting sensation. You just have to weigh the pros of the messing with the cons of the cleanup and see which you think outweighs the other. One bit of advice is (if you can) be as sure as you can that the mess isn't going to be very loose, as that can lead to a much more extensive cleanup. Good luck giving it a try though!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and jguy
Elad92 said:
Hey, I've been an abdl for a few months now and the other day I was wearing my nappy (diaper in america) and needed to poop, i was tempted to leave it on but chickened out. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like to poop into your nappy?

TIA
It’s been a while since I used diapers regularly, but I vividly recall all the sensations of the whole journey from first time putting them on to going out in public in fully soiled diapers.

It came step-wise for me though rather rapidly. From the early beginning I peed in my diapers and thoroughly enjoyed both letting go and the wet warmness and sensation when sitting down in a chair. I recall the first time I pooped – it was sensational! The squishy feeling of the peepoop and the diaper getting heavier and heavier – powerful! I usually wore them for as long as possible (half a day) using them fully as my toilet and enjoyed every instant of it including the cleaning procedure which became an art in its own right.

I also recall the first time I decided to go out in public in my soiled diapers – fittingly going to the super market to buy more diapers. I did wear two pairs of the lovely Euroflex plastic pants over my diapers and had taped them up at the bottom to avoid any possibility of leaks. So it was pure enjoyment. I recall especially when I sat down on the motorbike seat (motorcycle taxi) and felt the mushy poop working its wonders – awesome! The visit in the super market was fairly routine but it did bring an extra dimension when I visited the adult diapers aisle, got two large packs and carried them openly to the cash registre secretly hoping that I wasn’t the only one noticing the audible crackling of my Euroflex plastic pants.

I can, however, easily imagine situations where soiling ones diapers in public is no fun at all. But under controlled circumstances it is so enjoyable.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
Speck said:
It's something you enjoy for the moment but then instantly regret.
Yeah, it's fun when you do it, but then there's the cleanup...

The act itself is pleasant, especially when it comes out naturally when you really can't hold it any longer needing no extra pushing. Like with wetting, the relief and warmth filling your diaper are what's most enjoyable. But that's precisely why I prefer to just wet. Messing is special, but the clean-up can pale (as will your face) in comparison to the ditty you just did in your diapee. That said, breaking the taboo of something you've been trained against all your life is tempting enough to try in your diaper at least once.

If you go ahead with it, at least your first time, I'd suggest having had your daily requirement of grains and vegetables in order to make things easier to come out and make clean-up less of a hassle. And the others here are wise-- make sure you're alone at the time, have plenty of moist wipes, thoroughly clean off in the shower afterward, and make sure to dispose of the diaper discretely.

Last edited:
When I first started out and began exploring my AB side as a teen, it never even crossed my mind to mess. When I got my own apartment and some primo AB diapers though, I found myself wanting and willing to try.

For me, regression has always been about authenticity and realism, so it should come as no surprise that when I had more time and space to dedicate towards exploring this side of myself, I began asking myself that if I am truly a baby when regressed, why aren't I messing my diapers :unsure: Using my diaper fully has since become a regular part of my regression time for that very reason, it's par for the course and it comes with the territory, I can't deny, it certainly helps with the immersion factor and the realism :) I'd also be lying if I said there wasn't a very utilitarian bent behind this as well. I pay good money for primo diapers, often 150 or more every couple of months, so I might as well make the most of them/my money and use my diapers as nature intended. In fact, I'm surprised that more ABs don't do it for the realistic aspect, but I suppose that if clean-up is a hassle, or if clean-up causes you to suspend the headspace, or if your Mommy/Daddy wants nothing to do with that, then those are all valid reasons for not doing so.

Clean-up, which seems to be the big deal breaker for most, isn't really that bad to be honest. If you change immediately, within the first 5-10 minutes afterwards like I do, it's really no more of a hassle than cleaning up when you go to the potty (keep in mind, that's just my opinion). A few moist wipes and a nice refreshing hop in the shower for about 20-30 minutes and you're good as new and ready for a nice clean diaper :D

Admittedly, getting comfortable with messing is the difficult task, overcoming that potty-training block is hard, there are still times where I have trouble going (wetting on the other hand, I am a complete pro at ;)). So, I wouldn't be surprised if the dedication involved or the immense block that can occur would ward people off as well. Also, to put it bluntly, it stinks :LOL: that is definitely the worst part for me, but air fresheners and open windows help ;)

In closing, I understand why it's not for everyone and I will say what others have been saying, if you are so compelled, give it a try at least once and then you'll know where you stand :)

Last edited:
Elad92 said:

TIA
Warm, uncomfortable, can smell pretty bad at times. Depending on consistency can be uncomfortable passing, can also be a pain cleaning up and getting the smell clear if out.

With a lot of the replies here, I'm actually surprised to hear that some find the cleanup pretty easy. So far while I've pooped my diaper, I haven't been able to sit in it because of the fear of a lot of cleanup. The diaper itself is often pretty messy even unsquished, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try if I have the house and day all to myself. I'll see how I feel about doing that sometime in the future, as it sounds like it can be just as enjoyable too.

Lots of talk about cleanup.

Well, if you use the right tool, the job is easy. Wipes are nearly useless. The easy way to clean up is with a warm damp washcloth followed by a dry washcloth.

Let me clarify: warm damp washcloths feel wonderful. And to answer your q, soiling your diaper gives a grand soft plopping sensation. You can feel it with he diaper. And sitting gives a connection.

Be one with your diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 47370 and Disposable2Nite
The easy way is with a hand held shower and good old soap and water... takes me just a few minutes , Off with the messy diaper or briefs and hand full of toilet paper to clean off the most of it and flush, then right into shower. five minutes tops for clean-up.

Back