what is it like to live 24/7 or most of the time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Whilst I've been wearing most of my live - one sort of protection or another and thus could be considered long-term 24/7 I would in a blink get rid of it if I'd have a viable alternative.

Honestly, I do *like* diapers sometimes - I tend to hate them at other times.
There's always a hassle involved, especially when it comes to travelling (which I love)...
summertime - which is my favorite season - is especially "difficult" with IC and diapers / pads... etc... stuff like just bumming at a beach and enjoying the weather are bit less practical in many situations.

Always having to carry spares and stuff, think of places where I can change... avoiding leaks,...
sitting in my own urine...

well whilst the diapers do provide me with a LOT OF COMFORT in my situation (IC) - and are so far the best "remedy" of sorts I have found... I have to say I really wouldn't do the 24/7 thing if I wouldn't have to wear diapers.

And to those here who want to loose control I have only four words: do not go there.

Drifter

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I look at wearing 24/7 as divided into 4, somewhat overlapping, areas: IC, AB, Using 24/7, or simply just wearing 24/7 and using only when desired. The last one appeals to me, though I won't wear at work. In a few months I won't have a job to worry about so I'll probably go more or less 24/7. I don't like wearing when I'm with family or friends - none of them know (although the ex said she told some of them).

Using them 24/7 seems like too much of a chore and could tend to restrict my activities, but I enjoy wearing. There are times when diapers are definitely convient. I drink a lot of water to maintain my diet and stay in good shape. That, combined with a growing prostate pressing against my bladder and the three mile hikes I regularly take, sure makes it handy to be wearing. I've had a couple of minor accidents when I wasn't wearing.

Another situation is when I've had a few beers followed by a long drive home (over a half hour). I always stop drinking an hour or so before I have to drive so my head is clear but, with the newer blood alcohol standards, I sure don't want to draw attention to myself by stopping to pee somewhere along the road just in case I am near the limit. Finding a toilet in time can sometimes be a problem.

In both of these situations there is also the possibility of getting ticketed for public urination if you relieve yourself in any public area outside. Worse yet is to get nailed for indecent exposure which could put you in the sexual offender category in the eyes of the law. Diapers are a sensible way to handle these situations. Using pull-ups gives you some options and some security.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You quit wearing 24/7?

:eek!: Aren't you anymore?

There was a change in my personal circumstances which meant that wearing 24/7 would have become a major hinderance rather than something I could enjoy. I still wear as often as I can (12/5 + 24/3) and I'll probably be back to being 24/7 as soon as I can! :smile:

:grouphug:

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
There was a change in my personal circumstances which meant that wearing 24/7 would have become a major hinderance rather than something I could enjoy. I still wear as often as I can (12/5 + 24/3) and I'll probably be back to being 24/7 as soon as I can! :smile:

Looks like a very reasonable backup plan!

L

Lozza1979

I have heard that if you wear 24/7, including in bed, you train your body to go whenever it feels like it and you can end up having genuine wetting accidents.This normally starts with waking up wet and then day time accidents also start happening.I heard this one guy became dependent on nappy's for real as he started wetting his pants and bed accidentally after spending some amount of time wearing 24/7.After many months he managed to re-train himself to hold it but even now he still has accidents and has to still keep wearing.Apparently once you have got to this stage its almost impossible to gain full control again and you will need to wear nappy's in bed, and during the day, for along time to come.

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm 24/7 diapered, IC, "I don't know I have to go, until my diaper's wet".
So it was weird to find out early in life I had a fetish for diapers, beings I've spent my whole life in them, without choice.
Ok, in the winter it's a lot easier to go 24/7, thicker clothes makes hiding a diaper Sooo easy, and it's cold, so your diaper never gets to hot.
Summer's are a bummer, It's really hard to kept from sweating in a diaper, plus the odor of a wet diaper is harder to cover up in those hot months.
Plus wearing short skirts or tight jeans, super hard to pull off while wearing a diaper.
and if you go 24/7, remember that around your friends&family, you'll be hiding a diaper forever, because every friend of mine that found out, freaked.
So I think to be fully 24/7, It helps to be IC and just not have a choice. if I had a choice, I'd totally go with just panties from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.