what is it like to live 24/7 or most of the time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
While I'm not 24/7, I am always padded at home. I wear cloth AIO's so I can still use the bathroom whenever I want. While I sometimes go padded in public, its not a regular thing for me, and I rarely wear outside my house unless I'm making a quick trip to the store or going out to get something to eat. I'm always padded at Furry conventions tho..... Hell, I don't even bother bringing underwear with me.

FurtiveKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Eh, I've gone 24/7 in the past for nearly a week, wasn't very appealing to me. I was pretty much over it after the first two days.

icndlokc

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I never went 24/7, more like 24/3, lol. I didnt have anymore time but it was actually starting to get old...

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im not 24/7 right now and I dont think I would ever go 24/7 forever. But I have gone 24/7 for about 3 weeks or so and I got to say I loved almost all of it. The only parts that I really didnt enjoy was changing or having to find a place to try and change in public.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I can not help being in diapers 24/7, since I am totally incontinent. If I did not, my bluejeans would be wet and poopy all the time.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think my biggest concern about this would be budgeting. It's not necessarily something I'd devote 1/9th of my pay rate toward, personally. But hey, if you can get a solid routine all figured out, it could work out pretty well.

babyjoey1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have been 24/7 for about 20 years by choice not need and will never go back to regular underwear. I am so comfortable in diapers when on the very rare occasion that I do wear underwear ( like when I go for a physical for a new job) I feel naked and can not wait to get back into a diaper. Wearing diapers has not caused any problems with my skin or anything else. They certainly have not interfered with my life at all as I do all the things I enjoy in diapers. I wear to work when I go hiking,camping, riding a motorcycle, go to the gym, and I can not tell you how beneficial being diapered is when I go kayaking with not having to paddle ashore stop kayaking and get out of the kayak and find a place to pee.
Now as I do get older and am not able to hold it as long as I used to it sure makes life a lot simpler and less stressful when the need arises like when I am driving or sitting in traffic to just go in my diaper and change it when it is convenient. ( I am a professional driver). As for changing in public I will just go into a stall in a public restroom and change in the stall. Carrying a back pack makes a great diaper bag and no one knows or suspects that I have diapers in the backpack. I even carry some plastic bags in the backpack in case I am in a place where disposal of the used diaper may be a problem for what ever reason ie. the lack of a trash can or people around I would prefer not to see me throwing a diaper away, I just put it in the plastic bag and put it in my backpack and dispose of it when I can.

tbear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been 24/7 for the past four months. In order to this I amassed a large collection of diapers. I did this by going to thrift stores on a regular basis, and online sales. When ever I saw a plastic backed diapers at thrift stores in my size I would buy them, no matter the brand. I also buy tena brand cloth backs, these are good. All this and about a dozen cloth diapers should last me for at least a year or longer if I continue to have luck at the thrift stores. I wear everywhere, including work, I don't use at work, however no real place to change. Nobody has ever said anything, but I do get the occasional curious look at my mid section every once and a while. I also have an older diaper champ that I use. I only wet in them. I also have a large plastic pants collection, I also wear plastic pants over my diapers. My wife knows, but wants nothing to do it. I don't have desires to stop wearing.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been 24/7 for 6 months now and still counting - I will never quit wearing 24/7.
Although diapers are now a chore, I still enjoy them, especially the independence they provide. If the need arises, well I just go in my diaper immediately. It just feels great never having to look for a restroom…it’s only when I need to change into a new dry diaper restrooms come in handy.
I try never to clench or hold back, since I want to lose control of my bladder. So that diapers will become a necessity also.
I use disposables during the day and at night it’s cloth diapers, since I’m a side sleeper…also during the weekends when at home I use cloth during the day also.
My wife is ok with it.

L

Lozza1979

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 3 weeks now and love it.I have been wearing both indoors and out.I hope I can keep it up but cash could be an issue as I'm unemployed.The only time I may not wear nappy's is in front of family and friends.

GunLover94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I feel that for me this would take some experimenting and getting used to. like a trial period per say. if I were to go 24/7, I would start by taking a toilet free vacation just to feel the waters in a place where no one knows me. then if that worked for me, I would try going a week or too back home. but I'm not sure about doing it in my regular life. I would hate for my diapers to be showing at work one day and then have to explain why I had them on

kitty3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
For me i wear pull ups 24/7 but i don't use them 24/7 normally every 3rd day or so but this past week i have been able to be officially diapered and use them 24/7. I found that with good diapers i only need to have 1 change a day witch would really save on diapers. so if i were to get diapers such as tranquility i would spend just under $400 a year and abdl diapers would be about $600 or so a year depending on what one i get. and to me i spent $300 a month on my ex so spending only $400 to $600 a year is chump change to me now. lol i know a lot of numbers but it works for me. i just wish i could keep up this official 24/7 it makes things so much easier in the long run, sadly i do not have any money because of my ex.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I don't do the whole AB thing often, every now and then my parents leave for the day and return the following morning. Given this opportunity I throw own a nappy, empty all my dummies onto my bed and start blowing up balloons, and spend a whole day playing with the occasional snack break and fall asleep with my dummies.

I find that if I did this more often it would become less special.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've tried to wear for extended periods and never made it past 1.5-2 days, I'm just too lazy to really go 24/7 as well as I get so preoccupied thinking of my diaper when I'm wearing that it puts a bit of a mental strain on me, and sometimes even physical as my posture changes when wearing.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 3 weeks now and love it.I have been wearing both indoors and out.I hope I can keep it up but cash could be an issue as I'm unemployed.The only time I may not wear nappy's is in front of family and friends.

yeah, dont spend all your money on diapers, there are more important things, and god knows when u will get your next job.

Incontinentia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
For me, I have to, whether I want to or not. But I do love it so it works out pretty good. I've been full time for over ten years, and most the time since I was 11. It's not hard to do, just takes a slightly different mindset to get to where you don't think about it. If you have to go you just do, wherever you are or whatever you are doing, and worry about changing later. My wife has taken on that responsability herself and is dissappointed if I ever do it myself. It also helps if you don't care if others see it or find out about it. I got past that point long ago. I'm in diapers and I don't care.

Stripeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I went 24/7 for a little over 2 weeks a few years ago.
I was due to start a new job about a month after that, so had no interviews, medicals, etc. to worry about and guaranteed secure work ahead.
It was nice to do at the time. I think everyone should try it when it won't affect work/family/friends.
As a long term thing? Hell no. People talk about not caring if someone knows about your diapers, how they won't care, etc. Truth is people do care what you're wearing. People make everything that is incongruous to be their business. If you ever want promotion or support from people, you're better off not being different.
Due to the manly nature of the industry I work in, I keep my sex life to myself, and while I will happily talk to the gays at work, I don't go to their functions, nor do I form a table with them in the break-rooms.

Real life always takes precedence, because it pays for all the rest.

I'll likely drop my usage to absolute minimum in about a year, so that I can pay off a house within a decent time.

Status
Not open for further replies.