what is it like to live 24/7 or most of the time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hi I was just wondering, what is it like to live 24/7? Or even if your S.O. wear the majority of the time.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i wear practically 24/7 and i wouldnt go back ever.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I went 24/7 for some time (well, not exactly 24/7 but I was most of the time padded) and thing is, after some time, I think it's not as great as it used to be.

For me, it's like if I'm eating my favourite food everyday : while I don't grow tired of it, it's just not the special meal it used to be after some time. So, while I do wear pretty often, I don't go 24/7 to avoid missing what makes wearing so special to me.

Also, it demands a bit more organization regarding skin care, diaper change, supplies to carry during the day, etc.

If you're wondering how it feels, I suggest you find some time to try during, let's say, a week or two if you can, of course. (It's not always easy to be able to do so when you're young ^^)

saoradh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I wear 24/7,
once you are organized just like koda42 says, it becomes normal,

indeed why not try it for a while?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
trust me on my thoughtd on this, i didnt get what you meant at first but nowe i do so ill try to answer the question properly ok.

for me wearing is something i cant not do. for me if im not wearing i feel stressed and i dont feel very happy. for me wearing may have become normal in terms of how easy it is to do once you get over the thought that other people will see you. in no way has it lost its specialness for me, even though wearing is normal for me now. it still makes a huge differance to my mood or my happyness or how my confidence. if i didnt wear all the time it would cause me to becvome very low and down in the dumps and very sad all the time. in terms of the thought that people will know your wearing one, its all in your head 99% of the time they wont even know your wearing. unless your wearing ones that crinkle a lot. and even so i dont think they want the following awkward conversation about whether your wearing a diaper or not as it would imply that they were looking at your butt. (awkward)

dos thar help to answer your question Waver ?

Tennismad

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
trust me on my thoughtd on this, i didnt get what you meant at first but nowe i do so ill try to answer the question properly ok.

for me wearing is something i cant not do. for me if im not wearing i feel stressed and i dont feel very happy. for me wearing may have become normal in terms of how easy it is to do once you get over the thought that other people will see you. in no way has it lost its specialness for me, even though wearing is normal for me now. it still makes a huge differance to my mood or my happyness or how my confidence. if i didnt wear all the time it would cause me to becvome very low and down in the dumps and very sad all the time. in terms of the thought that people will know your wearing one, its all in your head 99% of the time they wont even know your wearing. unless your wearing ones that crinkle a lot. and even so i dont think they want the following awkward conversation about whether your wearing a diaper or not as it would imply that they were looking at your butt. (awkward)

Tennismad

Yeah a little bit

Also I double clicked on my phone oops so I think I need to talk to the security admin lol. Also I live with my folks so yeah can't really maybe soon. But tthis is getting interesting. Let us see how this turns out I love hearing from other perspectives

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't think it would be good for me. I've gotten better in recent years with periods of extended wearing and I've gone just over two weeks. However, at some point the bloom wears off the experience for me and it starts to feel too normal. When I can't draw enjoyment from the differentness of it all, it's time for me to stop.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It feels normal and no different. I just don't have to use the bathroom is all and I can go in my pants and keep on doing what I am doing. I don't have to change often in public so I only bring one diaper with when I go out since I average changing once a day when it's a disposable. I always keep one in my purse for in case I need to change. It got easier when I kept at it because it helped me figure out how many diapers I will need when I go out. I sometimes go out in cloth if I won't be gone that long.

T

toujoursbb

Will have been 24/7 since 8 yrs in a row in June, notably because I met a fantastic woman, now my wife who wants me to be 24/7. For me, the nice feeling I have from being diapered never wears off, the same when I am dressed babyish (when we are alone...). My ABDL side is a natural part of me. It has always been I suppose, but just more conscious about it. I recently traveled in the Carabean and had no underwear other than my diapers and my bathing suits, one of which is toddler-ish.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Tennismad

That's me in a nutshell! If I don't wear I feel the same way: down in the dumps, sad, less confident. Glad I'm not the only one. That said, I don't wear as often as I'd like because I cant' afford diapers that much but I really wish I could wear most (if not all) of the time.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I wear almost 24/7 now, Finding the cheapest but most comfortable way to do it has been a challenge, but i think i have it figured out. I agree with the others here who have said that, after a while it becomes less special and you have to stop, however for me, i kind of make myself wear even when i'm not wearing because I feel really excited to do so. For me, wearing 24/7 is a method for me to feel more normal about the fact that i like to wear them at all. Sometimes if I feel like it is super inconvenient to be wearing a diaper, then i'll not wear one, otherwise, i do prefer to be padded rather than not.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've been wearing diapers now for two years for my urge IC. It hasn't held me back in going about my daily routine. Being retired I don't worry about having
to take a change with me. I get by with two disposables a day which one change in the afternoon and at night when I change to a cloth AIO for overnight.

pd8615

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
There is, for myself, a big difference between wearing 24/7 and being in AB role 24/7.

When not fully regressesed I am an adult. My brain needs adult stimulation not unlike how my body craves exercise after long hours doing something sedentary. Wearing f/t does not preclude adult stimulation but being a/b often does. A day in a crib is great and a weekend ican be amazing but at some point it becomes stale.

I had a house with a room dedicated to a nursery. Could spend as much time as I liked in there. Had a variety of people who loved this part of myself and took on, at times, the caregiver role.

As good as it was, all of this got tedious at a point.

A day; sign me up! A weekend; awesome!! Forever? No thanks.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My partner wears 24/7 by choice and has for well over 10 years now. He absolutely loves it and has said multiple times that it's one thing he could never give up. Generally, he wears an Abena with a couple of baby diapers for stuffers for work (he might change at work, but I don't think he does). He usually wraps up when he gets home, which does him for the night (so two or three diapers per day).

I've tried 24/7 a few times, the longest stretch being about three weeks. I find that after awhile, it feels like a chore rather than something I want to do. Generally, I only wear when I want to and will enjoy it, so doing 24/7 forever probably just isn't for me.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It's okay. It's kind of a hassle. I've done it for a week before, and I didn't really care for it.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was diapered 24/7 for about two years and I loved it. It didn't have any real negative impact on my adult life, but it did mean that I often felt much more secure and comfortable than I would have otherwise. It isn't for everyone but for those that do enjoy it it can be awesome.

During the first year I posted 'updates' on how it was going to the forum to give other members an insight into what it could be like. There are entries for the eight week, six month and the first year milestones. You might also find the ADISC 24/7 Group interesting to read.

This is however very different to being in 'little mode' 24/7. It's perfectly possible to wear diapers all the time without impacting on your normal life if you plan and prepare things appropriately, but being a full-time baby whilst also being a functioning adult just seems like a contradiction.

That being said we all have different lives, circumstances and relationships and what works for one of us may not work for another. You just have to find the balance that works for you. The key in my mind is making sure that there is a balance.

:grouphug:

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I got to wear 24/7 and have fun with my AB side for two weeks straight. I loved it! I don't want to go back. But then I had to go back to work. I am saving up for vacation time so I can do it again! When I am at home I am always diapered. I have to wear diapers anyways do to my bed wetting. But I wish I had little more time for my AB side too.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am almost 24/7. There are situations where I need the security of a diaper but know I'll need to use the toilet so I wear goodnites at those times and pretend I'm in "potty training" so the act of pulling the pull up on and off at the potty takes on a significance of its own, similar to when I change myself. I feel insecure and incomplete in regular undies now. Been basically 24/7 for about 9 months, since I lost my job. Not incontinent yet but I do feel like I have less control/awareness. Haven't wet at night yet... last time I did that was a few years ago when I was out of work and looking for a job and my girlfriend at the time, a horrible, terrible person, was giving me a really hard time about it even though I was trying hard to find work... I wet the bed a couple times but it stopped when I got a job. I wasn't wearing diapers then, hadn't in years since I'd started living with her.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was diapered 24/7 for about two years and I loved it. It didn't have any real negative impact on my adult life, but it did mean that I often felt much more secure and comfortable than I would have otherwise. It isn't for everyone but for those that do enjoy it it can be awesome.

During the first year I posted 'updates' on how it was going to the forum to give other members an insight into what it could be like. There are entries for the eight week, six month and the first year milestones. You might also find the ADISC 24/7 Group interesting to read.

This is however very different to being in 'little mode' 24/7. It's perfectly possible to wear diapers all the time without impacting on your normal life if you plan and prepare things appropriately, but being a full-time baby whilst also being a functioning adult just seems like a contradiction.

That being said we all have different lives, circumstances and relationships and what works for one of us may not work for another. You just have to find the balance that works for you. The key in my mind is making sure that there is a balance.

:grouphug:

You quit wearing 24/7?

Bebispojken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Im going to do try this as soon as i can, im trying to be diaperd anytime at home.
Some times it feels like a good idea to be 24/7, and sometimes it make me feel sic about it, feel strange for an adult - even if i see myself as a AB more then an adult.

But yeah, im going to try this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.