Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I never had a teddy bear when I was little so I never wanted one until recently when I become interested in getting one and I got my first teddy (he's a koala actually) and started sleeping with him. At first it was just sporadically but soon I felt a need to have him with me every night and now I don't sleep soundly without him. I feel so little, safe, secure and at peace when cuddling him. What is it about teddies and stuffed animals that comforts babies and adults?

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I've had my teddy bear ever since childhood. I remember my mom giving him to me when she was still alive. It's one of the few things I still have from her. I've rarely slept without him, he goes with me almost everywhere. In fact, I'd go as far as to say my bear is one of my best friends. During troubled times as a kid and sometimes even now, I'd just speak all of my problems to it as if it were my best friend. I'd have full conversations and everything. xD I don't know what it is about teddy bears either, I think it's that they're just so soft and cute, but I'm just glad I have mine, I don't know what I'd do without the little guy. I'd definitely lose sleep and be one sad little, that's for sure.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've had my teddy bear ever since childhood. I remember my mom giving him to me when she was still alive. It's one of the few things I still have from her. I've rarely slept without him, he goes with me almost everywhere. In fact, I'd go as far as to say my bear is one of my best friends. During troubled times as a kid and sometimes even now, I'd just speak all of my problems to it as if it were my best friend. I'd have full conversations and everything. xD I don't know what it is about teddy bears either, I think it's that they're just so soft and cute, but I'm just glad I have mine, I don't know what I'd do without the little guy. I'd definitely lose sleep and be one sad little, that's for sure.

Yep. I don't know what Id' do without mine either. Oh, and by the way, love the avatar, TJ rocks!

jayjay213

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
just recently found one of my childhood ones, its uncanny how much nostalgia and comfort can be attained from a single bear :)

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I sleep with my stuffed giraffe every night I take him with me if Im staying the night somewhere.
I had a couple stuffed animals when I was little and like shadow said I used to talk to them to my mom took my stuffed animals I had when I was little and put them in a box so they wouldnt get messed up but I wish I still had them.

milagro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Recently I bought a teddy bear and soon it became my sleep mate. I use to be sleeping with a blanky and give me more peace

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I have found about this things to.

I sleep whit my Pikachu plushy every night and it make me feel weary comfy and relax and he is so soft special when i feel sad.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
There really is something special about stuffed animals. I cant sleep well without having one with me. I'm not sure why it is so amazing, but I feel like if I had to loose my little side, my stuffed animals would be the last thing to go. I think my stuffed animals are one of the biggest elements of my little sides existence.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think touching soft cuddly things is pretty integral to human happiness. It's not even specific to ABDLs. Pretty much all children have something to hold and hug, and I've heard from several married couples that the cuddling is one of the best parts. Not to mention that, even though they may deny it, many people with no ABDL tendencies at all sleep with a plushie and that sleeping with a plushie is NOT a tell that someone is ABDL. I think having something soft to hug is just a basic human desire. It feels good.

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Some time ago I read an article that explained plushies pretty well. Basically a stuffed animal is an empty vessel that you can pour all of your emotions into it. They are always there for you day or night ready for playtimes, naptimes, bedtimes, breakups or breakdowns. No matter how upset you are you can pick up your little stuffed friend and pout, scream, cry, whatever into them. They are always there to love you and comfort you, to give themselves 100% when you need them.

I sleep with my huskey plush every night. We cuddle up, I squeeze him tight and I just can't help but feel better about life. You know what? I'm gonna go grab him now, I feel a hug coming on. :3

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Some time ago I read an article that explained plushies pretty well. Basically a stuffed animal is an empty vessel that you can pour all of your emotions into it. They are always there for you day or night ready for playtimes, naptimes, bedtimes, breakups or breakdowns. No matter how upset you are you can pick up your little stuffed friend and pout, scream, cry, whatever into them. They are always there to love you and comfort you, to give themselves 100% when you need them.

I sleep with my huskey plush every night. We cuddle up, I squeeze him tight and I just can't help but feel better about life. You know what? I'm gonna go grab him now, I feel a hug coming on. :3

Yes i agree.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yep. I don't know what Id' do without mine either. Oh, and by the way, love the avatar, TJ rocks!
Thanks, TJ is the best. Not a bad avatar yourself. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I remember reading that article as well. I too must hug my little friend. :')

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When I was quite young I had a whole bed full of them. Many were images of cartoon characters of that time. They were very special to me and almost alive.
At about age 6, I came home from school and found that my mother had decided it was time to grow up, and had disposed of all of them. I never knew what she did with them, but I never saw any of them again. Sadly traumatic.
Recently I bought a big monkey at Toys R Us and re-experienced the feeling of being able to hug a plushie in bed. When I am particularly stressed, my monkey helps. A couple of weeks ago I sat him beside me for a coloring session.

browne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i cant sleep with out my lion one problem is the and that is that he bigger than me and I am 6.5 foot still I manage to take him away with me tho :)

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I literally can't sleep without my pony plushies ever since I got my first one and every time I nap or go to bed I have to have it. I am emotionally attached to my plushies and I think that I would cry if something happened to them or if someone took them away from me.
Plushies are great because they are your cuddle buddies, you can tell them anything and they will always listen to you, they will always be there for you when you need someone to cuddle with and they are a great friend that you can always count on to be there for you.

Pieper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My brother had a cool stuffed dinosaur. He played a lot of nursery type music when you squeezed his hand:) My favorite was the twinkle twinkle star song (as his light up heart bliked to it) :)

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My brother had a cool stuffed dinosaur. He played a lot of nursery type music when you squeezed his hand:) My favorite was the twinkle twinkle star song (as his light up heart bliked to it) :)

That sounds really nice, I found a dinosaur baby toy that counted to ten and the horns on his back would light up one by one. I want to buy it after work starts to pick back up.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I sleep with my teddy bear "Poopy" every night. When I sleep with him, I feel so very safe and loved. I did the other day purchase a "big" floppy Lamb @ Walmart. His name is "La-La".

Cuddle friends make me feel little again.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little

That sounds super sweet. It is nice to cuddling whit to?

StrawberryRaven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I started sleeping with Teddy Bears in 2011, and now I can't sleep well without one by my side or cuddled in my arms. The soft fur is just so comforting against my skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.