What Is It About Diapers That You Like?

What Do You Like About Diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I put all but babyish. As for other...people, we are forgetting SOUND! Meaning I love the crinkle from a good disposable. :D
EDIT: Whats with the crinkles thing in my post, under rep? I just found it after typing this post 0_0

Equus

Banned
Role
Private
First 3 and Other. Not about cause their babyish at all (more of a DL here).

After all the 'fun' stuff and the 'thrill' what it comes down to is that I can play any game nonstop for up to 12 hours without getting off my butt! :D But of course thats not the main reason, just one of those 'trying to get the most value out of it' things ;)

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
its sorta a link to my childhood it makes me feel young again even though im 17 but yeah lol^_^

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I choose 1,2,and 3 but asmuch as I don't want to admit it; it may be a little bit of 4.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
As for the other, What can you say when your other half is too cute in a diaper to pass up.....

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
LuvsGurl is right on (though I am single. But it's fun to imagine).

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
Options 1, 2, 3, and 5 for me. They are comfortable and endow a sense of security because of the feel of them. Of course there is a bit of "thrill" since you aren't supposed to wear a diaper willingly at any age; it is supposed to be worn only be absolute necessity. And although I rarely wear, I like knowing that if needed I could have some protection against a slightly over-active (and undersized) bladder.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
I love diapers for the childish relaxing feeling they induce. I don't like crinkle, I love prints on the tape panel though. I guess I like the diapers more like modern baby diapers because that's what I became obsessed with when I was like 10 years old. For me, they just have to be thick, protective. (Meaning I don't have to worry about leaks)... and fit well. It'll make me the happiest kid around. Melt. <3

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love diapers for the childish relaxing feeling they induce. I don't like crinkle, I love prints on the tape panel though. I guess I like the diapers more like modern baby diapers because that's what I became obsessed with when I was like 10 years old. For me, they just have to be thick, protective. (Meaning I don't have to worry about leaks)... and fit well. It'll make me the happiest kid around. Melt. <3
Here, you made me jealous for not being able to get them. XP

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi All

Hi

I guess I like the feel of the bulk of the nappys between my legs sort of erotic i guess and I like going out with a nappy under my clothes, sort of scary and exciting at the same time. I would like to role play too but dont have anyone to show me etc but that might also be fun.

Cheers

Luke

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like my diapers thick and snug. I like my plastic pants loud and crackly. As you guessed it I like cloth diapers and plastic pants. I also like Attends disposables too.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I had to go with "other" on this one.

To me... diapers are fun, cute, babyish, and comfortable... but they are also very useful. I love being able to just go in my diaper if I don't feel like being bothered with going to the toilet... or if I am in a place where the restrooms are dirty or crowded.

Though... once I'm diapered up... it's not like I have much of a "choice" in the matter anymore. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.