What Do You Like About Diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Just curious to see what people find attractive in a diaper.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
The sound, texcture & all-round appearence.

They excite all my senses, excluding taste, as that would be abnormal.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
mmm the smaell of baby diapers :) like luvs or pampers1 mmmm looove it!! that and classic baby powder are in the top 5 best smells on earth omho
also, i like the secure feeling i get when i wear- i know that i was enuretic/encopretic as a youth, and fear of 'accidents' was ever-present,which probably makes me feel safe that it wont happen or something, i dont know.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Oh, and I just realized there were some other things I wanted to add, but I can't figure out how to edit polls.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
As a DL, but not wearer, I have no. freakin'. clue. But I love 'em. I like the outer texture. A sometimes like graphics. But why?! Not sure. Why do I like girls in masks? Or girls in footed P.J.s? It's all a mystery. Sometimes I wish I knew the answer, sometimes I like the mystery of it all.

Role
Diaper Lover
Crinkle, Smell, Wearing them is what I like most.

Iono, there great, this is harder poll than it looks.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
sound, texture, look, freaking out because i hear someone walking through the house when im trying to tape one on...XD

~gwizzy~

Y

Yuki

I said cause they're baby-ish. I wouldn't care for them otherwise, I think..

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I just like feeling like a baby... Although I don't have diapers right now :(, I still drink from baby bottle alot.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
The soft Cushion feeling that surrounds your area with a secure fit.. I love that
I love feeling padded.. makes me feel little again. it as to my feeling of Roleplaying a toddler
the crinkle is also exciting to hear somehow.. and the smell is like no other really.
I love how certain diapers Look around the rear end.. My GF has one of the most perfect Butts Ever! and OMG.. Murrrrr.. I love seeing her padded behind.. as I would love seeing anyones padded behind ^.^;
I feel so secure in one, I don't have to wet or mess them to fully enjoy them

But sometimes I will enjoy soaking one completely till the whole diaper is soaked and is warm and squishy all around.. Murrr..
and on almost rare occasions.. only when conditions allow.. and when I actually feel up to it. I admit.. I'll get brave and will mess them... now i have a below the waist policy with poo.. and all of its gotta stay inside.. but other then that its a pretty enjoyable experience.. Until I'm finished playing around in it and decide to finish the fun by pawing off.. then I do what I can to spray the mess off with the handheld shower thingy in the shower... I've done it alot.. enough to actually handle cleanup without Too Much of a problem.....

Hehe.. Omg I just went on into a sensual ramble X.x
Forgive meh

Anyways theres bascially what I love about diapies
Btw.. If you wear an Abri-form that fits you.. they make you feel REALLY REALLY Secure
I have a buncha mediums which are slightly too big for me and wrap All the way around my tiny body.. and omg.. it feels like.. Like.. I really can't describe it in words :p

Z

Zeit

I imagine that the poll is gonna show that people are more into the feel of diapers, the fetish is largely a tactile experience from what I understand.

I also put down that the thrill of it is exhilarating. That should go without saying... :B

Role
Private
Mmm... definitely their appearance and feel. Being a little obsessive compulsive in a visual-sense (One example is that things are much more appealing to me when they are symmetrical), there's just something about the way that diapers hugs the body that I find very appealing. No matter the shape of your bum, putting a diaper on it always makes your butt look perfectly rounded and the plastic makes it look very smooth (another little OCD thing of mine - round and/or smooth). :p

And the feel of a diaper is a wondrous thing to behold, haha! Soft, comfy, keeps you warm and gives you a nice cosy, at-home feel. Which also helps with the security factor of it all too. The convenience-factor hasn't really appealed to me much, but it's an added bonus.

I used to like diapers for the thrill of wearing them and being babyish, but having worn them for so long and my TB-side essentially going down the drain as of late, the novelty of it is mostly gone. I wear them now because they are still fun to be in and I've developed a strong emotional and mental attachment to them that I can't simply "let it go". But hey, I've also come to learn control and to keep myself in check to make sure I wear at appropriate times.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
oh so many things! i like the physical diapers themselves, i like the babyishness of them, and i also like the feeling of security. i guess there's a part of me that really likes the idea of being incontinent and having to depend on diapers, even though it's just a fantasy and not something i would want in real life.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i bet lots of us ticked them all... i like the sound too by the way, and maybe the smell

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like the feeling of them and the over all coverage that gives a kind of sense of security. Looks and appearance arent really that important for me. I find that fresh adult attends nappies also smell the same as fresh baby nappies also.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
smells a turn on too, nothing like that smell of baby powder ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.