What is going on with pampers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

d360

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just noticed they reintroduced active fit (cruisers in USA) . I used to love pampers and think they were the cutest and best, but they keep changing them and every iteration in my opinion has gotten worse. The designs are too plain and colours are very faint, and does anyone else hate the air channel stuff also? they leak so easily now because they don't have as good capacity anymore I used to love the squishiness of them now they are thin. Also the sizes i cant understand i was so excited about size 7 and 8 but they are basically the same size as 6 and dont seem any different when ive compared them side by side. Sorry for the rant :D

Reactions: freechris, littleluvs and JaysonTheRegressor
How about using real adult diapers instead of pampers`?

putte said:
How about using real adult diapers instead of pampers`?
I prefer fake adult diapers :p

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
d360 said:
I prefer fake adult diapers :p
And you should do whatever you want! Have the elastics changed on the baby dry or are they still really stretchy?

Reactions: Sheepies and d360
I thought the baby drys absorbed well for what it was back when I tried them.

GN1920 said:
And you should do whatever you want! Have the elastics changed on the baby dry or are they still really stretchy?
Dont worry i will :) stupid comments get stupid replies. The elastics are still stretchy but the velcro tabs are smaller and the wing tabs on the front are useless and fall off super easily. I think they are just trying to reduce production costs.

BundleOfJoy said:
I thought the baby drys absorbed well for what it was back when I tried them.
They air channels stuff has drastically reduced the capacity it was okay before that.

But I do agree, adult ones are better, I just wish they didn't look so medical and more like pampers

Pampers and Huggies seem to cheapen out on the quality and absorbency
every time they make changes to their diapers
back in the 1970's and 80's both companies seemed to want to make the best diapers they could
but from the 1990's on the quality has gone way down

I don’t mind the air channels and I do like the size 8s when I can get them and I think they are a little bit bigger than the 6s which are the biggest baby drys in the US, but the size 7 cruiser redesign is very disappointing there is almost no stretch anymore and like you said the wings are useless so unless you can somehow still get the tapes on to the landing strip you are out of luck

wetatnight said:
Pampers and Huggies seem to cheapen out on the quality and absorbency
every time they make changes to their diapers
back in the 1970's and 80's both companies seemed to want to make the best diapers they could
but from the 1990's on the quality has gone way down
It's because the babies don't complain but we do 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back