What is CapCon?

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've seen this CapCon advertised for March, 2020. Can anyone explain what it is?

Chicago AgePlayers CONference
Had to Google it

It's a convention where you can go and be little all weekend! Theres lots of toys to play with and panels you can go to to connect with people or enjoy fun activities. This will be my 2nd year going. Tickets for this year are all sold out though

Ugh I wish they had those closer to me 😞. I’d love to go but I’m too poor and Chicago is way too far away.

After years of driving semi Chicago, as well as any other large city, is somewhere that I wouldn’t go unless I absolutely had to. Last time I was there (nearly 30 years ago) I took my kids to the Museum of Science and Industry and the Sears Tower but I think I’d have to pass on the ABDL convention.

Zeke said:
After years of driving semi Chicago, as well as any other large city, is somewhere that I wouldn’t go unless I absolutely had to. Last time I was there (nearly 30 years ago) I took my kids to the Museum of Science and Industry and the Sears Tower but I think I’d have to pass on the ABDL convention.
Im going to cap, I'll be with my group of friends and there significant others, this should be a lot of fun, we're planning on doing a little sight seeing, getting some deep dish pizza and exploring around the city.

A ** VERY EXPENSIVE ** convention that sells out almost instantly every year .

pampers4U said:
Im going to cap, I'll be with my group of friends and there significant others, this should be a lot of fun, we're planning on doing a little sight seeing, getting some deep dish pizza and exploring around the city.

I’m sure that I won’t find big cities like Chicago quite as objectionable driving in a car rather than 75 foot of tractor trailer. Not to mention Chicago is an ambush waiting for a 13’6” high trailer with its notoriously low bridges off the expressways. Hope you folks all have a great time. Stay padded.

Back