What is CapCon?

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've seen this CapCon advertised for March, 2020. Can anyone explain what it is?

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
It's a convention where you can go and be little all weekend! Theres lots of toys to play with and panels you can go to to connect with people or enjoy fun activities. This will be my 2nd year going. Tickets for this year are all sold out though

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Ugh I wish they had those closer to me 😞. I’d love to go but I’m too poor and Chicago is way too far away.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
After years of driving semi Chicago, as well as any other large city, is somewhere that I wouldn’t go unless I absolutely had to. Last time I was there (nearly 30 years ago) I took my kids to the Museum of Science and Industry and the Sears Tower but I think I’d have to pass on the ABDL convention.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
After years of driving semi Chicago, as well as any other large city, is somewhere that I wouldn’t go unless I absolutely had to. Last time I was there (nearly 30 years ago) I took my kids to the Museum of Science and Industry and the Sears Tower but I think I’d have to pass on the ABDL convention.
Im going to cap, I'll be with my group of friends and there significant others, this should be a lot of fun, we're planning on doing a little sight seeing, getting some deep dish pizza and exploring around the city.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent & Diapered 24 / 7
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
A ** VERY EXPENSIVE ** convention that sells out almost instantly every year .

RileyKilo

StayDiapered!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
A classic and well loved video game publisher of games like MegaMan, Resident Evil and Street Fighter.

Wait, that's Capcom, CapCon is an ageplay convention in Chicago. It's a fun event for ABDL socializing and presentations/community activities. I did a thingy there back in 2012.

It can be overwhelming at times, but usually you'll have a room to go back to for peace, you can meet tons of new people or have experiences that are unique to cons (IRL shopping being a favorite). There's a few reviews out there doing a better job of explaining the experience, but it's a trip :)

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Im going to cap, I'll be with my group of friends and there significant others, this should be a lot of fun, we're planning on doing a little sight seeing, getting some deep dish pizza and exploring around the city.
I’m sure that I won’t find big cities like Chicago quite as objectionable driving in a car rather than 75 foot of tractor trailer. Not to mention Chicago is an ambush waiting for a 13’6” high trailer with its notoriously low bridges off the expressways. Hope you folks all have a great time. Stay padded.