What is CAPCON like for people in their 30s, 40s and beyond?

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Most media I've seen of CAPCON on YouTube and forums seems to be about people in their 20s really enjoying themselves.

I'm 32 years old and am finally in a place where I would consider going to CAPCON but I'm wondering if the crowd is mostly younger people (in big age, not little age:p).

Has anyone gone to CAPCON as an older person or have any other insight?

Reactions: medfet878, RetroGirl15 and ChrisK

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
First off 32 is not old lol you dont even hit middle age until your 40s.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878, odd1inSyde and ChrisK

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Great question. I want to attend one day but I feel my window had passed.

Reactions: medfet878

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ChrisK said:
Great question. I want to attend one day but I feel my window had passed.
I'm 45

reval

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kind of ironic for an ageplayer to be concerned about being too old for something....

There is no age limit for CAPcon, practcally or figuratively. Your con experience is exactly what you make it. It's best to go with friends, but if that's not possible, you can still have a great time. Not one single person will look at you sideways about your age. I know from experience; my first CAP was when I was 40 and I've been to four.

Reactions: BabyRinny, appletinytee, medfet878 and 4 others

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't know about conventions, but from my experience with smaller ageplay meetings it usually doesn't matter at all what your age is. Since you're all ageplayers anyway, differences in biological age and generation tend to fade away when playing and having fun together. I've always liked that :)

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, ChrisK and GatoChihuahua

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sounds like we need to make an old baby 30+ group to go to cap on with lol

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisK, medfet878, Lumos and 3 others

TexasDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How 'bout 60?

Reactions: BuffedBaby, sinceiwassmall, medfet878 and 3 others

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
dont know about capcon but I go to London comic con every year and I can tell you there are people of all ages there (kind of is the point of cosplaying is that you can be anyone you want to be)

and 32 is not that old lol

Last edited:

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
littleph0enix said:
dont know about capcon but I go to London comic con every year and I can tell you there are people of all ages there (kind of is the point of cosplaying is that you can be anyone you want to be)

and 32 is not that old lol
32 is not old lol you are a young adult until age 40 to 45 at least. 40 to 60 or 45 to 65 is considered middle aged. Im 27, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878 and ChrisK

littlelambchop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Too old?
Biological age is merely a number.
Live out whatever age you feel your best at.
I've never been to CAPCON before but I so badly want to go. If I can save up enough money after getting a job then I plan on going. A con filled with littles like me sounds like heaven.

Reactions: ChrisK, medfet878, googlyeyes467 and 1 other person

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
SuzakuAkatori said:
32 is not old lol you are a young adult until age 40 to 45 at least. 40 to 60 or 45 to 65 is considered middle aged. Im 27, lol.
as in I dont mean to make it confusing its just the way I talk haha

like I would say that 12 years old is not that old for someone in school, I just dont use the word young to often since more of the people I am around are not young :p but yes your right your not really old until your about 45 to 50 and even then that is about 50% of how long you could live so even that is pretty young.

I'm 26 btw haha

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisK and medfet878

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im 37, went to Cap when I was 35, to me.. it was awesome and I think I had a better time being a bit more mature then some of the younger peeps thats would do an activity then go and bury there noses into there phones, I was able to stay immersed in play, also being a bit older there was less running around for me, went to a few room parties and stuck close, rather then run from room to room because I wanted to see all my online friends.

Reactions: ChrisK and medfet878

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thanks for all the encouraging replies. I guess 32 isn't that old, especially when we're all just littles at heart. I just like to know what I'm getting into. :)

Reactions: tbjay, odd1inSyde and medfet878

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm curious as to going to a convention without my wife. People at local events seem to accept me being there with her but when I'm alone I've had several people tell me that they found me intimidating until they got to know me. I imagine that would limit my interaction with strangers at a convention that my introverted wife would not attend.

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
TexasDiaperLover said:
How 'bout 60?
I'm in my last year of the 50'S I would absolutely agree with you on that one.

odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I hate to break it to you, but age play is all about not acting your age. You'll be fine. :p

I'm in a similar boat. I'm 32, only just started getting somewhat comfortable with ABDL events. The first couple I went to, the age range went from 20s to 60s.

Reactions: googlyeyes467 and medfet878

babyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...went this past summer & I'm 61. Had a great time, it's what you make of it. Hope to go again in March of '23.

Reactions: odd1inSyde and perlFerret

offbeat

Est. Contributor
googlyeyes467 said:
Most media I've seen of CAPCON on YouTube and forums seems to be about people in their 20s really enjoying themselves.

I'm 32 years old and am finally in a place where I would consider going to CAPCON but I'm wondering if the crowd is mostly younger people (in big age, not little age:p).

Has anyone gone to CAPCON as an older person or have any other insight?

I’ve never been myself but I’d imagine the exposure of the younger demographic is probably swayed just because a lot more younger people tend to make vlogs or have an online public presence?

Reactions: googlyeyes467

TabaCrate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I finally went to an ABDL event in France (not as big as a CAPCON), we were 86 people. And I was 56...
Guess what, I wasn't the oldest one by far!
This event, we were from 19 to 82... yes, more than 80.
I made a lot of friends and was surprised that my age was not discussed.
This week-end, I was with a bunch of these friends for a birthday... And the age range was approx 30-60...

Being old is a lifestyle :ROFLMAO:, I have my own lifestyle, much younger! And my friends see this one :love:

Reactions: googlyeyes467 and Subtlerustle